Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Option to disable glowbars added.
And about the viewtypes: we have just selected the viewtypes we want to continue with (still doubting about Episode view though, imo that one doesn't fit at all). These viewtypes will be optimized for all content types.
It's nice to have 16 viewtypes, don't get me wrong, but imo it's better to have a few that look perfect for all content type then to have a dozen who look sort of the same or look like they belong in a different skin. We don't need 6 different poster viewtypes, nor 3 different wall views while the same wall view can be used for all kinds of content. So just be patient. If you cannot be patient, there's a fully functional master branch or 1080 branch that you can use.
(2012-03-28, 01:45)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]it´s used by default if the filename contains something specific.

What does it have to contain then? My films for instance are in folders named '300 (2006) [bluray]' and the file name is '300.bluray.mkv' but I only get the h264 icon instead of the bluray icon?
(2012-03-28, 12:17)dannycorker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-28, 01:45)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]it´s used by default if the filename contains something specific.

What does it have to contain then? My films for instance are in folders named '300 (2006) [bluray]' and the file name is '300.bluray.mkv' but I only get the h264 icon instead of the bluray icon?

The settings was not removed properly, fixed that a minute ago. bluray should suffice to show bluray logo.
I put the themes up for download here
awww man. ur really thinking of changing the Episode view? Confused do u really have to? looks perfect to me.
not for us Big Grin only viewtype which absolutely doesn´t fit imo (alhough it doesn´t look bad)
Hello Big noid great job for the skin.
I installed version 3 of git ,when browsing my film, the skin will restart each time
thanks.
(2012-03-28, 17:11)blondin000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Big noid great job for the skin.
I installed version 3 of git ,when browsing my film, the skin will restart each time
thanks.

That happens to me also if i enter movies to soon after movie intro. i believe it's a script fault. To see it that's so, disable the movie intro script and see if you can reproduce. If it's something else i need a full debug log.
happens here, too (with addon activated)
(2012-03-28, 11:50)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]And about the viewtypes: we have just selected the viewtypes we want to continue with (still doubting about Episode view though, imo that one doesn't fit at all).

I'd be sad to see Episode view go away. It's by far my favorite for, well, TV episodes.
Yea Episodes from Nox and Banner from MQ3 are the only views I really like for TV.
we´ll only remove it when we find a proper replacement, so no worries.
@Big_Noid & @phil65

You guys have said that the work you're doing these days is focused on the 3.0.0 version, and development for the 1080 branch has pretty much halted. Are you considering making 1080 the new "stable" version (let's say 2.2)? Would that be even possible?

I'm only saying this because 1080 is the most complete version of Aeon Nox so far, and 3.0.0 will have a lot of things removed (for a reason). This way one would be able to choose between the heavy 1080, or the much lighter 3.0.0.

This is just a question, not a comment nor a request. Please don't take this the wrong way... and Martijn please don't get insulted! Wink
if something gets release before 3.0 it should be the last 720 version (2.1), not the 1080 conversion. but that´s big_noid´s choice, he handles all the pushing / pull request stuff for the official repo and it´s purely his decision.
I'm confident this version will grow out to be the most usable, best looking and fastest version of Nox yet. This will be the next update to the repo when it's done Smile
(2012-03-28, 17:16)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-28, 17:11)blondin000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Big noid great job for the skin.
thanks.

That happens to me also if i enter movies to soon after movie intro. i believe it's a script fault. To see it that's so, disable the movie intro script and see if you can reproduce. If it's something else i need a full debug log.

ok I desactived intro movie but the skin restart when browsing film.I have the log but I do not know how to post

Thanks.