Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-03-30, 15:09)john.cord Wrote: [ -> ]Is the movie Poster widget above the Movie Menue point coming back or will it be removed permanently?

not sure on that yet.
(2012-03-30, 15:09)john.cord Wrote: [ -> ]Is the movie Poster widget above the Movie Menue point coming back or will it be removed permanently?
Awwww... I love this , IMO this is a big point from all the other skins out there, even though some have the same same but its not quite like Nox...would definitely mean not updating to 3.0 then
(2012-03-30, 14:28)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, change colors to skin default or change theme to Lite_Floor
Thanks, after I posted I found that I must've changed it!

(2012-03-30, 14:37)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]just wait some days..
Thanks!

Just one other (minor) gripe with this skin. It's awesome that you, Big_Noid, have finally utilised MovieSets Mod, but I was wondering if you could make a tiny change/tweak to the display?

Aeon Nox displays just the Movie Set fanart in the Infopanel:

In Aeon MQ3 MovieSets are displayed with the relevant posters in the infopanel and Movie certificate

As I said, it's a minor gripe, but I prefer MQ3 MovieSets posters! Any chance that this can be implemented in Nox? Pretty Please?!?
(2012-03-30, 17:07)spinecho Wrote: [ -> ]Just one other (minor) gripe with this skin. It's awesome that you, Big_Noid, have finally utilised MovieSets Mod, but I was wondering if you could make a tiny change/tweak to the display?

In Aeon MQ3 MovieSets are displayed with the relevant posters in the infopanel and Movie certificate

As I said, it's a minor gripe, but I prefer MQ3 MovieSets posters! Any chance that this can be implemented in Nox? Pretty Please?!?

Looks better in Aeon Nox imho. No need to change that.
I think it looks inconsistent with the rest of the movies. The symmetry is also off with the flags. I like my version better. Don't know why the votes don't show. I thought I coded that...will have a look at that.
(2012-03-30, 13:54)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Rastan' pid='1060340' dateline='1333059236']
Hi Big_Noid,

I noticed that the number of unwatched episodes last digit is outside the box. I am using the Passion repo SVN which I think is up to date with what you are currently working on.

This skin keeps getting better and better! Nod
Will try to fix that. <----- Thanks!

(2012-03-30, 17:07)spinecho Wrote: [ -> ]Image

I never even noticed the new movie set feature. Great work!! Big Grin

I think he may have been talking about just replacing the Fanart with the individual movie posters.
(2012-03-30, 17:37)john.cord Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-30, 17:07)spinecho Wrote: [ -> ]Just one other (minor) gripe with this skin. It's awesome that you, Big_Noid, have finally utilised MovieSets Mod, but I was wondering if you could make a tiny change/tweak to the display?

I would like it to be similar to the Aeon MQ3 also.

(2012-03-30, 21:19)Tight_wad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-30, 17:37)john.cord Wrote: [ -> ]

I would like it to be similar to the Aeon MQ3 also.

I'm with spinecho on that. In MQ3 I see at once which movies are in the specific set. In the Nox View I see only the Movie Set Name.
Well I'm not counting votes on this one Tongue
What I did count votes on was the breadcrumbs section. We removed the theme without breadcrumbs and added a top bar customizer in which you can choose the style of the top section and the elements you want to see. Due to the new trailer icon and scroll letter it's not possible anymore to not show anything. The customizer is found in the widget section of the skin settings.
How do i get this view:

I've choosen infowall, but i still get the items inside this black "box":

I would prefer a look like in the first link.
^that info wall is gone. We're left with the boxed one. Too bad because the old one looked miles better.
Yes 2.0 has some rough edges on that view. On git it looks much better imo:

(2012-03-27, 22:13)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]This is the theme without breadcrumbs. The timepanel is not optional:

Thanks for committing this last night; Feels a little like coming back home Smile