Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:mp2, really? Who has vcd's these days :p
I'll look into the missing codec flags.

lmao! well u mightn't realize it, but a number of ppl like myself collect older classics (in my case, old school martial arts). so yeah, quite a few rips are encoded with mp2 audio.
Big_Noid Wrote:Which version are you using? Cause this is in the skin already since 0.8 :confused2:
Code:
[b]0.8[/b]
- Added: BannerWall view.
- Added: Panel view.
- Added: Viewtypes of Video Library can now be disabled (Goes for whole library, not seperate movies/tvshows!).
- Added: TV Logo script now adds banner.jpg and landscape.jpg (folder.jpg can be removed, re-run the logo script!)
- Added: Banner.jpg and Poster.jpg support (automatic if you enable/disable "Posters instead of Banners" option).
- Reworked Poster Widget.
- Scan dialogs are now smaller on Homescreen.
- Fixed: Showcase view now shows icons correctly.
[b]- Fixed(?): Showcase view no longer shows duplicate items - Thx Hitcher.[/b]
- Fixed: Addons now show square showcase and square wall view when entered through videolibrary/files.
- Fixed: Focus animation in Landscape view when there are < 3 items in folder.

I'm using SVN rev 360 and I have the same issue.

Big_Noid Wrote:I cannot reproduce this? Anyone else having this issue?

I'll do some more testing tonight and make sure it happens all the time and not just in the specific location/situation it was happening yesterday. I'll let you know Smile

Big_Noid Wrote:This is already in the skin. You're fanarts should go in the season folder and should be called fanart.jpg. If you hover on the season they are displayed on my system.

That's what I thought, and I do have fanarts in the season folder and named correctly, however they show when I go to the episode level but not at the season level.

BTW I also had the "unable to acess the settings menu from TV shows season level with showcase" bug mentioned on the previous page, but I worked around it by going to episodes level, getting the menu up then hitting back.
After an update I noticed the original banner view was gone, the wall banner view is really well done, and I like the plex banner view for the fanart but at least for me the plex view makes it difficult to see what you have selected. Is there any way to add some more pop to it (stand out more?) Is the original view gone for good or is it being re-worked? Thanks again for all the time and hard work you put into this skin.
Mindzai Wrote:I'm using SVN rev 360 and I have the same issue.

I'll do some more testing tonight and make sure it happens all the time and not just in the specific location/situation it was happening yesterday. I'll let you know Smile

That's what I thought, and I do have fanarts in the season folder and named correctly, however they show when I go to the episode level but not at the season level.

BTW I also had the "unable to acess the settings menu from TV shows season level with showcase" bug mentioned on the previous page, but I worked around it by going to episodes level, getting the menu up then hitting back.
Okay, I just tested this on 0.9.1 and svn:
So there must be something else wrong I think. Do you have the option to show BR/DVD cases? Maybe there's another folder with an older version of the skin?
balast Wrote:I have the latest it is self updating.. and your 'trick' works but I'd prefer to avoid to use 'black magic' just have it works as normal Wink

have you tried turning it off and on again Laugh just kidding
maybe reinstall the skin from scrap because theres a known problem with autoupdate in xbmc.
@Noid: is it possible to separet movies view and tvshow view? because when i have the same view for both (e.g. the new showcase (it's lovely)) and choose flatten it applys to both views. i would like to have the movies view in coverflow and the tvshow view flat. or is this a xbmc restriction?
ps: bug! if i choose flat instead of coverflow the repeating elements are appearing again.
Just doing some testing at work with SVN 365 and ran accross a small bug - there is a blank option in the addon settings:

The repeating seasons bug is also there, and it also happens in landscape view:

I can't reproduce the issue with the OSD glitch btw, and the season fanart is working fine here so I'll double check my config at home. The issue with the menu being missing at season level is here too, but not all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. When it doesn't work you can make appear by hovering it with a mouse.

Big_Noid Wrote:Okay, I just tested this on 0.9.1 and svn:
So there must be something else wrong I think. Do you have the option to show BR/DVD cases? Maybe there's another folder with an older version of the skin?

BR/DVD cases is on, but turning it off makes no difference. No chance of an old version of the skin, I'd never tried it before so SVN 360 was the first version to touch my computer.
Quote:Image

how did you get the poster to show on season level in landscape view? tried it, but couldn't figure it out
boulala Wrote:how did you get the poster to show on season level in landscape view? tried it, but couldn't figure it out

The default poster is showing just because I didn't have a fanart scraped when I took that screenshot.
sorry i mean the season poster not the background poster?
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:After an update I noticed the original banner view was gone, the wall banner view is really well done, and I like the plex banner view for the fanart but at least for me the plex view makes it difficult to see what you have selected. Is there any way to add some more pop to it (stand out more?) Is the original view gone for good or is it being re-worked? Thanks again for all the time and hard work you put into this skin.
Yeah I wasn't happy with it, so I replaced it with bannerplex (3 banner views was a bit much I think). I will see if I can put the same animation in that view as in bannerwall view.
boulala Wrote:@Noid: is it possible to separet movies view and tvshow view? because when i have the same view for both (e.g. the new showcase (it's lovely)) and choose flatten it applys to both views. i would like to have the movies view in coverflow and the tvshow view flat. or is this a xbmc restriction?
ps: bug! if i choose flat instead of coverflow the repeating elements are appearing again.
No, I haven't made noflow options for movies and tvshows . Makes sense though to make it. I can relate to wanting different view options for tvshows and movies, that's why I made different options for infopanel for instance, you can turn that of for movies but still have it on for tvshows.
Mindzai Wrote:Just doing some testing at work with SVN 365 and ran accross a small bug - there is a blank option in the addon settings:

The repeating seasons bug is also there, and it also happens in landscape view:

I can't reproduce the issue with the OSD glitch btw, and the season fanart is working fine here so I'll double check my config at home. The issue with the menu being missing at season level is here too, but not all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. When it doesn't work you can make appear by hovering it with a mouse.

BR/DVD cases is on, but turning it off makes no difference. No chance of an old version of the skin, I'd never tried it before so SVN 360 was the first version to touch my computer.
Ahh I see now what you mean. When flow is off, it's a wrap list. I will make a fixed list of the views, that makes more sense. I also saw that the reflection of the case was missing, that I will fix too. I always forget to test with flow off. The label there should read Notifications, at least that what mine reads. It's label 25000 from default XBMC strings file.
boulala Wrote:sorry i mean the season poster not the background poster?

Ah I see. I just put a fanart.jpg in each season folder.
Big_Noid Wrote:Ahh I see now what you mean. When flow is off, it's a wrap list. I will make a fixed list of the views, that makes more sense. I also saw that the reflection of the case was missing, that I will fix too. I always forget to test with flow off. The label there should read Notifications, at least that what mine reads. It's label 25000 from default XBMC strings file.

Fixed list for showcase, dvd case and landscape would be brilliant, thanks mate.

I'll check the missing label on my system at home. I assume from your post that this is working ok on your system?
Hi,

have anyone of you problems with the cinema experience script ? From one of the last versions i become an script failed addon.py error when the movie starts. The Trailer all play fine. Then the movies start and the script failed error appears. Have anyone other the same problems ?

Greets
Eisi