Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it would also be great if you´d include watched flags in Wall View. In Movies as well as in TV Shows theres no "Watched" if youve seen the movie / all episodes. The Watched-Flag only works on Episode Level. Thanks!
Nice skin, fast as lightning and pretty like Aeon.

A little bug (edit: as razorFR already mentioned):
While in Movie-Info-->Cast--> Pressing 'Enter' won't deliver a list of Movies from those actors.

Feature request:
*Kiosk Mode
*Slim List

Cheers
bigbear77 Wrote:hi again,

i just posted in the tvtunes thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=696...tcount=349) because i wanted to change the xml to start the themes.mp3. that works but but in the left upper corner i get the cover name and timeline for the mp3 like when listening to "normal" music.

ppic said "you'd better ask to the author of the skin to put a visible conditon on now playing infos. " which is what im doing right now (or alternatively where i have to put which code on my own).

thanks for any help

The now playing widget you can find in the includes.xml:
<include name="Furniture_NowPlayingWidget">
You can change the visiblity there, although I don't know how to disable it only for tvtunes. Alternatively you can change the include condition in myvideonav.xml:
<include condition="something">Furniture_NowPlayingWidget</include>
smiffy1989 Wrote:Could you hide progress of library updates when watching something? So the progress indicators are still visible if you tab out but not visible over the top of the Movie/TV show.

Thanks! Smile

Yeah, will be in next release, which will be out later today or tomorrow.
bigbear77 Wrote:it would also be great if you´d include watched flags in Wall View. In Movies as well as in TV Shows theres no "Watched" if youve seen the movie / all episodes. The Watched-Flag only works on Episode Level. Thanks!

Gonna fix that, probably not in next release though.
RazorFR Wrote:I think something is missing when you select an actor from the fullscreen info screen, the usual list of movies featuring the actor is not poping up.

I am going to look into that, never used that feature so I didn't know it was missing.

ubuntuf4n Wrote:Feature request:
*Kiosk Mode
*Slim List

Kiosk mode will be on my to-do list. I am already working on a Info list view with slimmer list view and more info, don't know when that will be finished though.
New version is out. I hope to have all major bugs squashed now.
Thanks everyone for your comments and bug reports, i really appreciate it Smile

EDIT:
Sorry had to push another update, won't make a habit of updating twice a day ;-)
Managed to update but not checked the changelong. Thanks for the update, the in-laws are appreciating it as I type Wink
Is there a way to add a large universal clock, one that displays everywhere in the skin? Somewhere on the top left if possible.
dascmo Wrote:Is there a way to add a large universal clock, one that displays everywhere in the skin? Somewhere on the top left if possible.

I noticed that if you press up to bring up the settings panel in movies/tv shows you get a clock in the top right.
*Likes the music fanart on homescreen Smile

I've been looking al over the skin, but can't seem to be able to find it... Is there any way to get the temperature to display in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit Tongue?
Thanks Big_Noid,

the cast-bug is gone.
The SlimList-Option feels great.
accountabc Wrote:*Likes the music fanart on homescreen Smile

I've been looking al over the skin, but can't seem to be able to find it... Is there any way to get the temperature to display in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit Tongue?

Thats in XBMC settings. Its region settings IIRC!
1. RSS feed dialog does not appear to be fully skinned. Not a big deal. I can switch to another skin to edit.

2. Not sure if this is by design but when the now playing music info is displayed on the home screen with the CDArt it appears to be higher than the album info when browsing the features songs. Say I click play on one of the featured songs the album art shifts up when it starts to play. Functionality is not affected its strictly cosmetic. Wink

Request: Full screen music info to display artist and song name for next playing. Right now it only displays next song.

Thanks again,
Big_Noid Wrote:The now playing widget you can find in the includes.xml:
<include name="Furniture_NowPlayingWidget">
You can change the visiblity there, although I don't know how to disable it only for tvtunes. Alternatively you can change the include condition in myvideonav.xml:
<include condition="something">Furniture_NowPlayingWidget</include>

Thanks! ill play around with this and see where i get. Really appreciate the fast responses and the new update!