Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible when you play music in home menu to see the corresponding artist.
Now I only see the visualisation.

Thanks.
anyone try this on a ATV2? any issues?
dascmo Wrote:1. RSS feed dialog does not appear to be fully skinned. Not a big deal. I can switch to another skin to edit.

2. Not sure if this is by design but when the now playing music info is displayed on the home screen with the CDArt it appears to be higher than the album info when browsing the features songs. Say I click play on one of the featured songs the album art shifts up when it starts to play. Functionality is not affected its strictly cosmetic. Wink

Request: Full screen music info to display artist and song name for next playing. Right now it only displays next song.

Thanks again,

Yeah I forgot about the RSS feed editor, also the network setup was not skinned. Will be fixed in next release.
I probably looks better if the now playing home is on same position as the featured songs albums, will look into that.
I'm gonna see how it looks with artist and song for next playing.
ferrytale Wrote:Is it possible when you play music in home menu to see the corresponding artist.
Now I only see the visualisation.

Thanks.

This can be enabled by disabling "Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization" in the Home Window settings or by pressing S in home screen and set HOME VISUALS (AUDIO) to OFF and to enable the option "Music Fanart "Now Playing"" in the Home Window settings.
@big_noid

Moving the music "now playing" info in Home.xml down 45px seems to line it up properly.
If anyone is interested I can post some files for making this skin easier on the eyes if you're using an older SDTV (480p) like me, someday I'll own a nice big flat panel Smile. Basically I have changed some fonts and increased the sizes. It's not perfect but my eyes don't hurt anymore. (see screenshot)

Any chance of getting PVR Support?
@big_noid

Thanks for the updates Smile
@dascmo

I would love to have your mods...I am especially interested in your TV Show list page...how did you get it right justified like that? So awesome
Swwethip1 Wrote:anyone try this on a ATV2? any issues?

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be compatible with Dharma (the build of XBMC ATV2 uses). Well I couldn't get it to install anyways, if someone can prove me wrong that would be great Smile!

Aeon65 works fine for me on ATV2 though, so give that a go Smile
Oke that works for me but when I press The "" TAB"" button on my keyboard to go to fullscreen I see the visualisation again.

On that point I want the artist fanart as well,is that possible?

Big_Noid Wrote:This can be enabled by disabling "Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization" in the Home Window settings or by pressing S in home screen and set HOME VISUALS (AUDIO) to OFF and to enable the option "Music Fanart "Now Playing"" in the Home Window settings.
On the infopanel for movies, Country is one of the things it shows. Could it be changed to genre instead? The country tag for almost all my movies is blank!

Thanks Smile
hi,
in the database view (list2) for tv shows the infopanel is away.
How can i get it back?
Yesterday it was still there.
Svenoozz Wrote:hi,
in the database view (list2) for tv shows the infopanel is away.
How can i get it back?
Yesterday it was still there.

I see, will fix it asap.
Big_Noid Wrote:I see, will fix it asap.

It works. Thanks. Smile