Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed an annoying big for quite some time now. The skin will freeze sometimes when loading the xbmc subtitles plugin menu when playing a movie.

It will not show the plugins' window and the system just freezes. Nothing reacts anymore and I have to reboot the system. It works again after a reboot.
Shinu Wrote:well as it is now, the only way to play a double feature is to enable the script for all submenus, but i for one don't really like the script running for all of them. maybe u can have an option for the "Title" submenu to use the script alone?
You got a point there. I'll make a sub-menu button called Cinema which will open the library by title with the script enabled.
dascmo Wrote:Can anyone tell me which xml controls the paused screen? I am trying to make edits to the panel on the left (current time) and right (end time) to increase the size to allow for a larger font. I've already increased the font size but now it scrolls.

Thanks in advance
It's in DialogSeekbar.xml.
coendeurloo Wrote:I have noticed an annoying big for quite some time now. The skin will freeze sometimes when loading the xbmc subtitles plugin menu when playing a movie.

It will not show the plugins' window and the system just freezes. Nothing reacts anymore and I have to reboot the system. It works again after a reboot.
I use this script daily and I never run into this problem. Could you make a debug log of this so I can see if it is skin related?
VannBall Wrote:Thanks, Im guessing that means it indeed should display fanart in favourit menu links.

Let me know if you find out anything, thanks again.
Okay, I looked into it and if you make a favorite, it still points to the item you added it to in the first place. So if you make a favorite of music albums, it will still display the music fanart and not the fanart you setup for the home window of your favorite. So in your case you have a folder that contains files, not in the library so no available fanart. It will then display the default videos fanart or the fanart you setup for the videos.
I have no way of knowing you entered somewhere through a favorite menu, so I can't display specific fanart for that. I'm pretty sure this will also not work in other skins.
Victim Wrote:Is it possible for you to add at border around the poster in the Dialog FullScreen Info? It doesn't necessarily have to use the same glow as the Neon65 theme, but it's just that some movies with darker posters tend to blend in with the bottom osd bar.

Thanks! Smile

Big_Noid Wrote:I haven't noticed this yet, so i'll take a look and see what you mean.

This is what I'm referrring to. As you can see from the image below, as there isn't a light border around the poster, it seems to blend in with the OSD bar.

Any chance you could add a restart button as well as the shutdown one?

Really like the info wall by the way. Default view for my set up now! Nod
thanx for the Cinema submenu Noid. works great Smile
Victim Wrote:This is what I'm referrring to. As you can see from the image below, as there isn't a light border around the poster, it seems to blend in with the OSD bar.

I see what you mean, I'll see if I can come up with something.
JUICESIX90 Wrote:Any chance you could add a restart button as well as the shutdown one?

Really like the info wall by the way. Default view for my set up now! Nod
Restart is already part of shutdown sub-menu, or do you mean something else?
Big_Noid Wrote:I see what you mean, I'll see if I can come up with something.

Restart is already part of shutdown sub-menu, or do you mean something else?

No that's fine thanks. I'm still getting used to the sub menus and had only seen shutdown in the menu that pop up when you press 's'.
Not a big thing, but maybe a few visibility conditions to add for the video OSD
Right now you can call it from home menu.
JUICESIX90 Wrote:No that's fine thanks. I'm still getting used to the sub menus and had only seen shutdown in the menu that pop up when you press 's'.

Not sure how possible this is, but how about enabling left-right scrolling when on the shutdown item of the s menu to move between shutdown types? I know you can do it via a submenu on the home screen, but this wouldn't take up any extra screen space and is a bit more convenient for those of use with s mapped to a remote button.

RazorFR Wrote:Not a big thing, but maybe a few visibility conditions to add for the video OSD

That's by design I'd have thought. It's perfectly possible to have something playing/paused etc while on the home screen.
RazorFR Wrote:Not a big thing, but maybe a few visibility conditions to add for the video OSD

Are you not confusing it with the playercontrols. That should be able to be called anywhere in the skin.
Mindzai Wrote:Not sure how possible this is, but how about enabling left-right scrolling when on the shutdown item of the s menu to move between shutdown types? I know you can do it via a submenu on the home screen, but this wouldn't take up any extra screen space and is a bit more convenient for those of use with s mapped to a remote button.

That's not a bad idea. I'll see if I can do this.
Hey guys, I noticed then you select Genre in the movies submenu, all the cool art for each Genre is gone. Now it only shows folders. Was this intentional? Keep up the good work with this skin!
Hi Nox,

Once again, thank you for adding the square/poster size toggle for BannerPlex! I was wondering if there was a way to have different settings for Launchers under Advanced Launcher? I'd like to be able to choose use Poster for Nintendo games and Square for PS1 games if possible.

Also, is there any way you could add a sideways poster (same dimensions but wide instead of tall)?

Thanks for all the great work!
Big_Noid Wrote:Are you not confusing it with the playercontrols. That should be able to be called anywhere in the skin.

Oups yeah right, I was talking about player controls
I don't think it is available from anywhere in other skins.
But anyway really no big deal, that was triggered by some parameters in the general section of the Keymap, I just added in the home section a line for this button not to call anything when in Home, and that is perfectly doing the trick.