Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Big Grin
First off, well done. I think this is my new favorite skin. I really like Transparency, but this one is just smooth. One recommendation I would like to see would be to have the music part of the skin to resemble the Transparency theme in the way it works. I have been going from skin to skin, but so far I keep going back to Transparency because of the way the music part of the skin acts. All in all, well done though.
hackett896 Wrote:First off, well done. I think this is my new favorite skin. I really like Transparency, but this one is just smooth. One recommendation I would like to see would be to have the music part of the skin to resemble the Transparency theme in the way it works. I have been going from skin to skin, but so far I keep going back to Transparency because of the way the music part of the skin acts. All in all, well done though.

Can you be more specific as to what you are missing?
Ubuntu released a new font set recently which included a light version of the font. I updated the git version of the skin with this font. You can choose it in the appearance section of the settings. I think it looks better than the regular fonts, but probably only on a full hd setup.
I changed the background for the episode and infowall view as I was not completely happy with the wall background in those views. Also the tv guide got changed a bit.

I think i have a problem with display banner in aeon skin. Anyone can give me some ideas? Thank you in advance!

Can you tell me how to show bluray flag, in my skin, it displays h264 instead.

Is it just me or does this skin lack a button for video add-ons?
kendo Wrote:I think i have a problem with display banner in aeon skin. Anyone can give me some ideas? Thank you in advance!

Can you tell me how to show bluray flag, in my skin, it displays h264 instead.
That first screenshot doesn't look good. I'll look into that.
To show source flags, enable the option in Viewtype options in the skin settings. It falls back to codec if no appropriate naming convention is found in the file name.
frellAn Wrote:Is it just me or does this skin lack a button for video add-ons?
It's in the submenu of the videos menu on home screen..
Big_Noid Wrote:Go to the skin settings. In the section Favoutrite shortcuts you can add your favourite to the main menu and then assign backgrounds to it in the backgrounds customizer section.

I think movies is a different story. I think 99% wants the movies button to go to the titles section. Maybe what is needed is an entry to the root of the movies database in submenu.

That's it, fantastic! Thank you.
This is my skin of choice at the moment, but have a quick question on the movies section.

If I've got a series of films (James Bond, Harry Potter etc), is it possible to have all of them grouped under one option for that series on the main movie wall or info list, then when that option is selected it acts more like the TV shows, in that you then get a new submenu for each individual film? Would help keep the whole thing cleaner for me, and make navigating hundreds of films more easy!

Maybe that option is there, but i've missed it?
degeneration Wrote:This is my skin of choice at the moment, but have a quick question on the movies section.

If I've got a series of films (James Bond, Harry Potter etc), is it possible to have all of them grouped under one option for that series on the main movie wall or info list, then when that option is selected it acts more like the TV shows, in that you then get a new submenu for each individual film? Would help keep the whole thing cleaner for me, and make navigating hundreds of films more easy!

Maybe that option is there, but i've missed it?
Look for movie sets in the wiki. Only problem with sets is that you can't choose a fanart for the set in the main library (it picks the first one) and that there is not enough metadata for the set in the main library. Not something I can fix in the skin btw, it's just not supported in xbmc (yet).
Are there any people out here that use this skin for there game roms collection? There is a fantastic script for XBMC out there to do this job, but it looks awful in my AEON NOX skin.

Anyone experience with this?

Cheers,
Grave
Hi Big Noid,
Is it possible to make the fanart background a little more visible (ie lighter in colour) in the info wall view? Maybe a light/dark option?

Or if you don't want to change the skin, maybe I can just change it myself if you tell me what piece of code to change?

Thanks Smile

-------

Also, all of my standard-def movies show up with a '480i' symbol in the media flag section. Well 'i' stands for interlaced and my movies are definitely not interlaced, they are progressive, so I think this is maybe a bug? Would you like the nfo or mediainfo from the movies that appear this way?
st graveyard Wrote:Are there any people out here that use this skin for there game roms collection? There is a fantastic script for XBMC out there to do this job, but it looks awful in my AEON NOX skin.

Anyone experience with this?

Cheers,
Grave
I haven't included support for it, so it defaults to standard skin.
voochi Wrote:Hi Big Noid,
Is it possible to make the fanart background a little more visible (ie lighter in colour) in the info wall view? Maybe a light/dark option?

Or if you don't want to change the skin, maybe I can just change it myself if you tell me what piece of code to change?

Thanks Smile

-------

Also, all of my standard-def movies show up with a '480i' symbol in the media flag section. Well 'i' stands for interlaced and my movies are definitely not interlaced, they are progressive, so I think this is maybe a bug? Would you like the nfo or mediainfo from the movies that appear this way?

i can make an option for the fanart.
It defaults to 480i. I keep forgetting to change it.
Hello Big_Noid,

Just wandering, I'm now delving into the advanced launcher add on. Seems like a fantastic tool, haven't installed it yet. But I was wondering, does AEON NOX support this ADD ON? Does AEON NOX have showcase view for the programs section?

Cheers
st graveyard Wrote:Hello Big_Noid,

Just wandering, I'm now delving into the advanced launcher add on. Seems like a fantastic tool, haven't installed it yet. But I was wondering, does AEON NOX support this ADD ON? Does AEON NOX have showcase view for the programs section?

Cheers

Yes, showcase and infowall support advanced launcher.