Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Choque Wrote:For some reason there's no visible mark for the watched status on TV Show episodes in the landscape view

Did you enable them in the media menu (Show watched)?
Big_Noid Wrote:Looks good. Reminds me to make an option for cd case in that view. Also reminds me that imo I made a good decision to not include the blue stars from Aeon65, I really don't like em Wink
no biggie, the behavior for the cd pop-up can be like this?
~ hidden when music not playing.
~ pop-up slowly and start rotating on PLAY
~ paused when music is PAUSED
~ stop moving and slowly hide on STOP

i tried on my aeon65 but seems like this one is too much for me.... Smile
Big_Noid Wrote:Didn't have this on my machine. Please delete the textures.db. Can you let me know if that solves it, otherwise I have to change the mask, which I replaced to have better rounded edges.

From [...]AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Textures.db ?
In skin folder i don't have a textures.db, i'm using svn files of your skin
sergiocos Wrote:From [...]AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Textures.db ?
In skin folder i don't have a textures.db, i'm using svn files of your skin

Yeah that one, it chaches some images.
works ok after all, deleted textures.db several times...
still, my vote is for the old ones, the posters were better separated and they had a 3D look, using a more consistent border, instead of a glowing one.
Is there a way to get a single download for the uncompressed media folder? Maybe a zip or a rar archive. It would be a hassle to download everything what's in here separately
Choque Wrote:Is there a way to get a single download for the uncompressed media folder? Maybe a zip or a rar archive. It would be a hassle to download everything what's in here separately

Ah, that explains why when I downloaded the updated bw studio archive that was posted on this thread, it wasn't being read. I still had the texture file!
sergiocos Wrote:works ok after all, deleted textures.db several times...
still, my vote is for the old ones, the posters were better separated and they had a 3D look, using a more consistent border, instead of a glowing one.
I know, that's why I couldn't decide. The reason I started to mess with it was that I felt the old borders were too prominent on screen and that the neon glow needed a more subtle approach. I must say that after testing it out for two days, I feel the glow is working better for the overall look of the skin than the old borders.

Choque Wrote:Is there a way to get a single download for the uncompressed media folder? Maybe a zip or a rar archive. It would be a hassle to download everything what's in here separately
Just do a svn checkout with tortoise svn for example.
Hi Big_Noid any chance you would consider a Fanart option in the Background Customiser for the home screen? Simplicity Skin does it very nicely.
Hi Big_Noid,

- When are you planning to release the new version?
- I have a suggestion as well : I've seen that there is a possibility to open the music section with 'all albums' as default. Would it also be possible to create an option to open with 'artists' as default?

Can't wait for the new release with better Advanced Launcher support ;-)
st graveyard Wrote:- I have a suggestion as well : I've seen that there is a possibility to open the music section with 'all albums' as default. Would it also be possible to create an option to open with 'artists' as default?

I believe this has been added already in Git. If not I would second this suggestion, going to artists first seems much more natural imo.
Thank you for this great skin.
kealan Wrote:Hi Big_Noid any chance you would consider a Fanart option in the Background Customiser for the home screen? Simplicity Skin does it very nicely.
Might be a good option to have for newcomers who don't know that there's a thumbnail section in the profile folder. Thx for the tip.
st graveyard Wrote:Hi Big_Noid,

- When are you planning to release the new version?
- I have a suggestion as well : I've seen that there is a possibility to open the music section with 'all albums' as default. Would it also be possible to create an option to open with 'artists' as default?

Can't wait for the new release with better Advanced Launcher support ;-)
Because there are a lot of new features in the upcoming release, it will be some time before the release. Everything should be well tested before releasing it. So probably 2 more weeks. If you really can't wait you could checkout the svn version of the skin.
CrimsonIdol8 Wrote:Thank you for this great skin.
You're welcome Smile
Shinu Wrote:all credit goes to Simzer0. i simply converted them to B&W. almost 5000 of them in total. the file's kinda large, so if u don't want to make the skin any larger, u can probably have it as a separate download if u like.
60 MB, that's more than the skin itself! Might be a bit difficult to add a option for people to point to the pack. I think the safest bet is to just put it in the media/flags/studios folder. It will use the old ones first but if it can't find it in the textures.xbt it will get them from the pack.
Mindzai Wrote:I believe this has been added already in Git. If not I would second this suggestion, going to artists first seems much more natural imo.

It's not in git. I think I will add an option to the skin so you can choose what the music, movies and tv shows section points to. I think the easiest way to do this is to add an option for a custom favorite. That way everybody is happy.