Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
mstef Wrote:For these who collect albums not songs, could we see recently added albums and featured albums instead of songs? I'll be glad to see this.

+1

I dont care about loose songs, just albums/singles
The problem with showing albums is the fact the script still only plays one song and not the whole album.
Hitcher Wrote:The problem with showing albums is the fact the script still only plays one song and not the whole album.

Can't it be done so it plays the first song of the album in a playlist of the whole album?
Cleaned up the breadcrumb texture for the black bar theme, and created a new color xml for the theme, also shows the new OPTIONAL media flags:

New media flags look good, would it then be possible to add studio and network flags?
Ps i Managed to get rid of the games icon from the home screen by deleting the code entrys for it in home.xml, now all is goodSmile
Arcanthur Wrote:Cleaned up the breadcrumb texture for the black bar theme, and created a new color xml for the theme, also shows the new OPTIONAL media flags:

IMHO these new flags don't fit well but as I said it is my taste. I'll happy to see here flags from reFocus or just like them.
Mate would there be anyway of showing additional certification, I know MPAA is an American format, what about showing the UK certification instead? Would this be doable by modding the xml? I tried changing MPAA to certification in the xml file but didn't work.

Thanks.
+1 on the flags. I think the cleanest flags are used in Alaska, ReFocus, and Cirrus.
Rating systems are hopeless. the american is useless and i dont need
UK ones Smile Dont think this should be enabled, only mediaflag i think has a good cause is the HD/720/1080p etc since they tell you something universal.

Lets not bloat down this skin with hundreds of useless mediaflags and what not.

Better to keep such things for mods.
mstef Wrote:For these who collect albums not songs, could we see recently added albums and featured albums instead of songs? I'll be glad to see this.

The-Boxhead Wrote:+1

I dont care about loose songs, just albums/singles

Hitcher Wrote:The problem with showing albums is the fact the script still only plays one song and not the whole album.

frellAn Wrote:Can't it be done so it plays the first song of the album in a playlist of the whole album?

ppic is working on it to play the whole album. Wink
* option to hide/remove submenu items (example show/hide "By Actor") etc.
* option to put playlists in each submenu (under movies and tvshows).

This way it would be possible to make the submenu display (if you want) 5 playlists for example. or "by genre" and some playlists. I'd really like to see playlists integrated Smile
I'm glad to report that ppic has managed to get complete Albums playing using the recentlyadded script. Big Grin
It's nice to hear it Smile So we're waiting now for next release.
Hitcher Wrote:I'm glad to report that ppic has managed to get complete Albums playing using the recentlyadded script. Big Grin

brilliant

great work ppic!
Things like Slider.xml and Bookmarks.xml need to be fixed since they don't exist right now, you just get a red text and a superbasic slider when you are adjusting audio delay for example.

I would fix this myself but since they need to be designed maybe you could fix it for the next realese?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8