Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Night & Karaoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Night is the best team out there. If I could get karaoke to work it would be great, every time I try to play a karaoke song the whole application crashes. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Here is a copy of the crash report.

http://www.powerhs.com/images/Temp/xbmc_...152926.log
For a temporary solution, copy the MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml from the xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/720p folder to addons/skin.night/720p folder. It won't be perfect, but it should stop the crashes.
Good man. That worked on the mac. But I am unable to find it in xbmc live. I looked in /usr/share/xbmc/addons and skin night is not there. Do you know the path? Thank you.
it's in /home/user/.xbmc/addons/skin.night
No such path in Live. this is my home path. "/home/xbmc/" Her is ware all my media is, movies, music, Pictures......

The path /usr/share/xbmc/addons is ware I copy NEON to and it worked.
But NIGHT is not there, is it invisible?
powerhs Wrote:No such path in Live. this is my home path. "/home/xbmc/" Her is ware all my media is, movies, music, Pictures......

The path /usr/share/xbmc/addons is ware I copy NEON to and it worked.
But NIGHT is not there, is it invisible?

In your case /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.night .

.xbmc is invisible, as all files beginning with a period are.
Heres what I get when I try to move the file

root@XBMCLive:~# mv /tmp/MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.night/720p
mv: cannot move `/tmp/MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml' to `/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.night/720p': No such file or directory
root@XBMCLive:~#

root@XBMCLive:~# /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/
-su: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/: is a directory

So I'm assuming night is not in there.

I put a copy of Night with the MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml in /usr/share/xbmc/addons and it worked.