Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Does XBMC download album and artist pictures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently moved back to itunes. itunes has all the artwork, but I understand this won't be the case in XBMC.

So I scanned to library and its found perhaps 20 albums and 10 artists pictures? This seems very poor.

So I changed scraper, but when scanning again it does not appear to make any effort to try again and closes out the scanner in seconds.

Previously I had a library of music that I had downloaded manually allt he art for and put in the music folders as folder.jpgs.

To be honest I just cannot be arsed doing this all over again. If anyone knows of anything for OSX that will help that would be great.
Tag all your mp3 files and embed the artwork, never have to scan again. I do that immediately after ripping cd's.
I don't have any MP3s.

Surely itunes has tagged them? They appear in the right order ect in XBMC there is just not much art work going on.

The annoying thing is if I pick one album, get info then rescan it will find it alright.

So why does it not do this in the first place?