Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Watched Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm planning on updating the HTPC in my room from XBMC 9.11 to 10.0 and I use the "watched" status on several TV shows to keep my place for when I eventually get enough time to watch them. Is there a way that I can include this information in an export?

I did a "single file" export and imported it on the live cd, and it didn't seem to contain my "watched" information... I'm not sure if I did it correctly though, as I was expecting my sources to come back on as well, and nothing did. Also it took a very long time to access any of the TV shows.

I've heard that you can directly edit the database to add in the "watched" information, but I can't seem to find anything explaining how to do that. I've got all of the posters and fanart and such on my samba share thanks to Ember Media Manager, so I'm not terribly worried about it having to scrape again. If I could just copy over the watched info that would be the best solution.

Is there anything I can do here?

Alternately, would running something like "apt-get upgrade" update everything to 10.0, preserving my settings? Or are the versions too different?

Thank you,
Brad

EDIT: It would appear that after adding the source and importing the database, the watched status did in fact appear... that or I was looking in the wrong place before... If I knew how I would delete this post, but I don't see the option anywhere. I apologize for wasting the time of anyone viewing this post.