Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No plugins or scripts folders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
i am new in xbmc and install new windows version xbmc 10.0(old are 9.11 not support my ati redeon)looks work good but i have not see plugin and script folder and not any where svnrepo installer can anyone helpabout this

mesob
They are all in Addons now - there are no separate scripts or plugins like there used to be. Go to Settings > Addons and you can install them from there.
stoli Wrote:They are all in Addons now - there are no separate scripts or plugins like there used to be. Go to Settings > Addons and you can install them from there.

Thanks for prompt reply

i will try with addons but no luck.
where i can copy my file.py script copy? can work
you have to write it as an add-on, with an addon.xml - see all the other addons (likely you want to write a script) and the wiki.
spiff Wrote:you have to write it as an add-on, with an addon.xml - see all the other addons (likely you want to write a script) and the wiki.

Hi
write me simple example addon.xml add script/plugin folder
thanks could you help
Hi
and one more new can i add play url rtmp://host-ip/live/streaname with latest 10.0 version