Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 'Movies' library will not 'update library on startup' under dharma 10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just started using xbmc and everything is going really well except that my 'movies' library folders will not scan on startup, while 'tv shows' and 'music' scan just fine. If I manually scan the movies directory it works so there aren't any problems occurring during scraping. If I view my movies directory in 'videos', the new files are there also.

This is really frustrating and I can't find a solution online, I've tried going as far as uninstalling everything including user data but its still not working- if you guys could help me out it would be awesome Smile
Learn to troubleshoot. Start with a full debug log - it will tell you exactly what it's doing.
Here is a copy of my debug log. I can't find anything relevant in it. Here is a forum post of others having identical issues with earlier builds of xbmc with no resolution, has anyone found a useful solution to this?
same happens to me.. music is working fine.
Same here ....sometimes it updates (when it feels like it) and sometimes it just does not.
What happens from the home page>movies>focus movie + RMB>update library?