Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DirectX Spectrum Fanart visualisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to know if there is planing to implement the visualisation DirectX Spectrum with fanart background?!? Some months ago there was info to implement a kind of that visualisation, but nothing heard since then...
ExtraFanart-effect with Ken Burns would be great if possible... the same in generally for the music area...

thanks for feedback
***push***
Sorry, got Black Ops a week ago so I'm on a mini-retirement...

So this is fanart with visualization together correct?
no problem...

yes, fanart in the background and visualisation on top... you can find it on AEON SHOWMIX 2.5...

looks loke this:

im very interesting in extrafanart for the music section... some months ago we talked about it and you said that you will try to realise it... but i can imagine that this is more complicatet than extrafanart on movie/tvshow area... but maybe you will find a solution...

edit:
the mega super extreme solution is to combinate fanart-visualisation with extrafanart, so that on visualisation the fanart changes, maybe with Ken Burns... Wink
do you know what i mean?! some news? possible? impossible?
Danielocean Wrote:do you know what i mean?! some news? possible? impossible?

Got it in as I type this but want to touch a few other things up before I push to GIT...
great!!! Thanx a lot!!!
Have you seen how they do it in the skin "Shade".

When you "Full screen" when playing audio, the "Milk Drop" visualisation is overlaid on top of the artist fanart. It's very nice.
will have a look..., thx!!!
i've tried out SHADE, but i think the fanart in background is a little bit to dark, by using milkdrop visualisation you can't really see any fanart... and by using DirectX Spectrum it's only a little bit better... i think the screeny i've posted from AEON SHOWMIX, it is much better, brighter...

but great on SHADE is that you can also use the visualisation on home screen! maybe also an interesting thing for NIGHT...
mcborzu!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Let me know if you want more...

Extrafanart doesnt work cause of the fanart being 60% visible, you end up seeing the regular fanart behind it.
extrafanart is a dream of course... maybe you have some day the big idea!

but this solution with only 60% fanart looks very very nice... i thought that the visualisation is only 40-60% visible... could that be a way to implement extrafanart?!

works extrafanart without visualisation?!? i've not try it so far...
In MusicVisualisation.xml, i left the code in for extarfanart - I commented it out though, if you want to mess around.

Starting line 30 is extarfanart + vis code:
PHP Code:
<control type="group">
            <include>
Animation_BackdropFade</include>
            <
animation effect="fade" start="60" end="60" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            <
visible>![Skin.HasSetting(FanartNoVisualisation) | Skin.HasSetting(FullscreenJukebox)] + Skin.HasSetting(vis_plus_fanart)</visible>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>0</posx>
                    <
posy>0</posy>
                    <
width>1280</width>
                    <
height>720</height>
                    <
texture background="true" fallback="backgrounds/music.jpg">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
                    <
aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
                </
control>
                <!--<
control type="multiimage">
                    <
posx>0</posx>
                    <
posy>0</posy>
                    <
width>1280</width>
                    <
height>720</height>
                    <
imagepath background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../extrafanart/]</imagepath>
                    <
timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
                    <
randomize>true</randomize>
                    <
fadetime>1000</fadetime>
                </
control>-->
        </
control

If you delete the <!-- --> you'll see how it doesn't work, plus no way to check if extrafanart exists or not Sad
pretty sad that it does not work... but thank you very much for trying!!!