Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sub Menu Backgound Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am playing around with modding confluence home menu.

I'd like to have a custom background for sub menus of the video menu, specifically at the moment the tv sub menu.

I think I have found the code for the tv sub menu:
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="90102">
                        <include>
ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
                        <
label>20343</label>
                        <
onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles,return)</onclick>
                        <
visible>Library.HasContent(TVShows)</visible>
                    </
control

And from the wiki I thought using something like:
PHP Code:
<visible>Control.HasFocus(90102)</visible

For my control, but this doesn't seem to work, can someone point me in the right direction.

Cheers.
It depends where it is in the order of things - the standard background could be covering your one.
Ive tried it at both the bottom and the top of the window. I can get it to show fine when the Video menu is selected but as soon as I move to one of the sub menus I cant seem to get it to show.
Post your code so we can check it in Confluence.
Cheers, I'll give it another try tomorrow, I deleted it as I got annoyed that it wouldn't do what I wanted lol.

Plus need to find out how to disable/overight the original backgrounds so I can make sure there not being covered up like you suggested.
Haha well havent yet found the code that control the background so I just renamed the jpg it was using and you were right the lil bugger was covering up my image.

Cheers.