Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do you get PerudoTV for Frodo? PseudoTV 2.1.0 doesn't work give script error.
(2013-01-15, 09:04)Randall Lind Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get PerudoTV for Frodo? PseudoTV 2.1.0 doesn't work give script error.

from the development build.
take it from the first post
(2013-01-04, 12:44)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]I skinned it for SiO2 how should i give You the skin files?

Has this been implemented yet for SiO2? Huh
(2013-01-15, 16:06)EZ1976 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-15, 09:04)Randall Lind Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get PerudoTV for Frodo? PseudoTV 2.1.0 doesn't work give script error.

from the development build.
take it from the first post

I downloaded XBMC-PseudoTV-master.zip is this the one for Frodo? I believe the other one I tried was Jasnora-XBMC-PseudoTV-v2.1.0-50
anyone else experiencing EPG wrong timing?
meaning it is showing the wrong info since it is 30-60 min behind?
thanks
(2013-01-15, 21:23)Ovokx Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...stable-pre

Thank you. I installed Frodo with the -p switch so I still have Eden. I will try this later tonight I been scanning all my drives in for Frodo. Frodo seems slower at scanning TV shows or I am tried of waiting lol.

Thank you again for the link can't wait to test..
(2013-01-15, 23:06)Randall Lind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-15, 21:23)Ovokx Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...stable-pre

Thank you. I installed Frodo with the -p switch so I still have Eden. I will try this later tonight I been scanning all my drives in for Frodo. Frodo seems slower at scanning TV shows or I am tried of waiting lol.

-p puts xbmc into portable mode, has nothing to do with version control...

(2013-01-15, 23:24)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-15, 23:06)Randall Lind Wrote: [ -> ]

-p puts xbmc into portable mode, has nothing to do with version control...

I know I install Frodo in program files/ xbmc -frodo then use the -p (portable mode) switch so not to have it overwrite my xbmc userdata as it is added inside frodo main director under the name portable mode. I can test and if something doesn't work and I want to go back to eden I can with no problem.

never mind...
How would I go about setting up PseudoTV to autostart with XBMC?
I know this has been spoken about before via autoexec.py - but from my understanding this is/will be obsolete?
The new improved color scheme PseudoTV rock using with Frodo R3
(2013-01-16, 04:10)Moused Wrote: [ -> ]How would I go about setting up PseudoTV to autostart with XBMC?
I know this has been spoken about before via autoexec.py - but from my understanding this is/will be obsolete?

i have windows so i made a small autoit script
try it it should be easy
(2013-01-16, 04:10)Moused Wrote: [ -> ]How would I go about setting up PseudoTV to autostart with XBMC?

just Google it you will find two or three xbmc service scripts that start ptv...
Does anyone use Eden Aeon Nox skin? PseudoTV seems to lock up a lot at start up can't even scan the channels. I have to shutdown xbmc and restart a half dozen times or more to get it to scan all channels before I can watch anything.