Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV]Loss of Audio Since Upgrading to Dharma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded to Dharma 10.0 on my AppleTV and now I have no audio on most of my videos. I've had a good search on this forum and there doesn't seem to be a specific fix, but possible mentions of upgrading the ATV software.

Audio is still fine in Boxee, but I much prefer XBMC. ATV s/w version is 2.3 and Launcher version is 3.25.

Do I need to upgrade my ATV s/w, I've tried as many different settings within XBMC, but nothing has worked?

Thanks,

Nick
What audio device you have if any and how is the ATV connected to the Tv?
Thanks for the reply.

Just changed my email address on my main account and waiting for confirmation mail, hence this new account.

Audio is connected via optical to a Sony 5.1 system (STR-KS1000), video by component.

Nick
I've just tried audio over HDMI and I can hear it crash and then a load of static comes through. The HDMI is connected direct to my Tosh TV. Audio is still crashing over optical too, I've now taken some logs:

http://pastebin.com/EJSEFe4p

Hopefully someone can spot something, just added the CrystalHD card and I'd love to use it!

Nick