Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extrafanart on Playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the extrafanarts options on Night but, as far as I can tell, there is no option to have extrafanarts show up on playlists. This wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that all my home buttons are mapped to playlists.
Am I missing an option or is this feature not possible.
Logos show up and it uses practically the same code to pull logos as it does for 'extrafanart' so it should work but appears not to, guess I'll investigate...
Thanks mvborzu,
I noticed that the HD Movies link on the homepage has the same issue. I assume it's also a link to smart playlist.
harvey21 Wrote:Thanks mvborzu,
I noticed that the HD Movies link on the homepage has the same issue. I assume it's also a link to smart playlist.

Yep thats a playlist...
Good evening to all of you.
A very simple Question
In the Home screen when i am in Movies or in the 720p-1080p playlists i can see the Blueray covers and behind them the Fanarts.
But in the Video mode i see only the Movie's thumbnail and not the Fanart.
Is it normal or i am missing something ?
Thanks for your attention................
think that is the correct behavior. the video mode should be the same as file view.
zwat Wrote:think that is the correct behavior. the video mode should be the same as file view.
Good morning and thank you very much.......
If it helps, I noticed that the extrafanarts display correctly for TV show playlists on the season level only, not the top level.
Hi mcborzu,
any luck finding the reason behind this issue (extrafanart not showing on playlists).