Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Screen issue with DialogSongInfo.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you select a song then hit the info button there is no mask used on the background of DialogSongInfo and it makes it almost impossible to read. Here is a screenshot using the default theme and colors:

I can't figure out where in the code what the issue is.
Thanks, fixed for next update.

Or to do it now -

Includes_Animations.xml > Line 83 >

PHP Code:
        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" condition="Window.IsActive(musicinformation) | Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(songinformation)">Conditional</animation
Hey this is exactly what I was looking for! Well almost... I tried adding Window.IsActive(yesnodialog) and Window.IsActive(okdialog) to line 83 but unfortunately that didn't add the white background. Is there another variable that needs to be set?
Why? It works now.
Sorry, what I am looking for is to add the white background to the "Ok" and "Yes/No" dialog boxes. Its not a problem with Alaska but with a script I'm running (Navi-X, the one you couldn't get to run on your machine). Its not a major deal but a little annoying.