Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Spanish Ratings for films
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi ronie,

The following link contains the icons and information to add the
movie rating of ICAA in Spain. "http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FXPB5LVW"

Greetings and good work.

I'm sorry but my English is bad enough.
perfect, just perfect!

thanx a bunch for these. added to T! svn right away.

cheers!
If you need a Spanish translation let me know. I have no time. During Saturday something I can do.
thanx!

if you're interested you could translate this short piece of text:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83350

and the spanish skin file can be edited here.
it's up-to-date for the most part, only a few strings left that need to be translated.
OK! I will try to do this weekend
Done. Smile
cheers mate! :-)
Hi Ronie,

And thanks for all your work with this skin. I'm wondering how i could activate the different rating for films that there are in the skin, preferebly the spanish rating, because i use the 'filmaffinty scrapper', and always uses the usa rating. I think there's an option in the scrapper that you tell to use the imdb rating for films, this could be the problem, or imdb should put also the spanish ratings.

thanks in adavance to all members who could help me solve this little problem.
pukelo Wrote:Hi Ronie,

And thanks for all your work with this skin. I'm wondering how i could activate the different rating for films that there are in the skin, preferebly the spanish rating, because i use the 'filmaffinty scrapper', and always uses the usa rating. I think there's an option in the scrapper that you tell to use the imdb rating for films, this could be the problem, or imdb should put also the spanish ratings.

thanks in adavance to all members who could help me solve this little problem.

don't know if there's a scraper or media manager that's supporting it...

all i can tell is it should fill the mpaa filed with these (spanish) ratings:
  • ES:TP
  • ES:R7
  • ES:ITP
  • ES:IR7
  • ES:R12
  • ES:R16
  • ES:R18
  • ES:X

support for spanish ratings is currently only available in the svn version of T!
Thanks for your answer ronie. I'm using the svn version of the skin. In the file, /trunk/720p/Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml or the fullscreen xml, all the ratings are included, USA, UK, ES,... How can i select the ES ratings instead of the USA rating. I should comment some lines of the file?

Thanks again for your help.
pukelo Wrote:Thanks for your answer ronie. I'm using the svn version of the skin. In the file, /trunk/720p/Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml or the fullscreen xml, all the ratings are included, USA, UK, ES,... How can i select the ES ratings instead of the USA rating. I should comment some lines of the file?

Thanks again for your help.

you don't have to change anything in the skin...land there's nothing to select either.

you need to make sure that the scraper you're using downloads spanish ratings when you add your movies to the library.
i don't know if any scraper can do this. i also don't know if ember media manager can do it.
maybe the only solution is to add it manually to your .nfo files.

perhaps Marg can tell you more?
We must change the scraper filmaffinity to work. By the time I changed manually the field mpaa in nfo files.
Example: <mpaa>ES:TP<mpaa>.
Thanx Marg. Untill then, i'm doing in the same way.
Marg Wrote:Done. Smile

Wow your fast.. thanks for contributing.. I'm sure there will be plenty
of people that will benefit. Now to figure out, in what way I can do
my part to contrib..
ronie Wrote:you don't have to change anything in the skin...land there's nothing to select either.

i don't know if any scraper can do this. i also don't know if ember media manager can do it. maybe the only solution is to add it manually to your .nfo files.

It would be nice if sites like TheTVDB and the MovieDB had more then
one language on their sites too, it becomes a battle of pushing even
artwork up because of its language on the posters etc, and not so much
for its quality per se. but that is something that should be brought up with
them.
Pages: 1 2