Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie fanart slideshow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to find out if it's possible to cycle through different fanart for the movie while looking at the movie info page.
By creating a folder with the name extrafanart insdie the movie folder and throw in all the images you want to scroll through... you must toggle settings> skin settings> general> movies 'extra fanart' to enable the slide show.
does this also work for collections? do i just put extra fanart in the collections folder instead of the movie (one up)
plot Wrote:does this also work for collections? do i just put extra fanart in the collections folder instead of the movie (one up)
Yes this will work... let's say you have a genre folder called 'Crime' you could stuff an extrafanart folder with a a lot of non specific crime scene images... and have that as your backdrop as you cruised that crime folder... Interesting to note, is that if you have a sub folder with an extrafanart folder... the images in that will supersede the default folders slide show...

Better to just experiment... with various positions, it's quicker. Nice Skin eh.