Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy / An auto movie download program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Project Home : http://code.google.com/p/crazy-beaver/

I'm starting from the very good work of binhex from Sabnzbd forums to implement a new version of Auto Movie Downloader

This monitors nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/nzb.su for releases on a defined period, it then checks imdb for certain criteria, if there is a positive match then it will download the nzb to either a queued folder or to the defined "watched" folder for sabnzbd+ to download.

******** Windows Binaries and Source Code available (works with Linux) ********

feature list
* checks for existing movies in folder / XBMC or CouchPotato (if found can download it and remove it from CouchPotato)
* define genres
* define min rating
* define min votes
* define min year
* define favorite actors
* define favorite directors
* define favorite characters
* define favorite movie titles
* define ignore titles
* define ignore genres
* define prefered genres and rating
* define queue genres (used for genres you may or may not want)
* define queue year (can be used for early movies you may or may not want)
* download trailer for movie
* create metadata for movie browser (media center plugin)
* email notification of queued and downloading jobs
* min download size to accept
* title value filtering e.g telesync, telecine etc.
* Send Prowl and Growl notification
* Send notification to XBMC
* Manual Download of skipped movie

TODO --> http://code.google.com/p/crazy-beaver/issues/list

Any suggestions are welcome.

Installation
- First you need to edit the default config.ini and then rename it to config.ini
- If you want to run it from python and therefore not using the windows Binaries you must be sure that you have the following installed:

If you want to use the source code and run it from python you will need the below modules You will need
* Python 2.7 minimum http://www.python.org/
* python-wxtools 2.9.1.1 http://www.wxpython.org/download.php#unstable
* python-mechanize 0.2.4 http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/
* ConfigObj 4.7.2 http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html

We work well with

Image Image Image

Change Log
Change log 0.5.4b 20Th March 2011
- Corrected an error loading couchpotatobigxx.png
- Corrected an error loading Icon01.jpg

Change Log for 0.5.2b 20Th March 2011
- Complete Re-design
- Possibility to watch the trailer (VLC must be installed)
- New addition since last import are shown
- some bugs correction

0.4.0b 20Th Feb 2011
- Improved and Corrected a bug when movie contain strange character in Title. Movie is skipped
- Added a menu to view the Warning / Error and Console Log
- Added a menu to clear the Warning / Error and Console Log
- Added an Info bar on the top that show up when Warning or Error appears after the check
- Added an IMDB button to go on IMDB website and consult the selected movie
- Added the date into the History View
- History view can now be configured to see a numbers of last days (config in Config.ini)
- Config.ini has been modified

0.3.3b 18Th Feb 2011
- Improved the function to compare the movie. Avoiding to put the same movie into History
- Improving function that shows movie info. Movie info was not shown when Poster was not present in IMDB
- Improved Warning and Error log. Still work to do
- Changed to wxPython 2.9.1.1
- Corrected a bug when movie title contained strange Characters. Movie is now skipped without making an error

0.3.2b 15Th Feb 2011
CORRECTED : issue with nzbsu_movietitle not defined with DEBUG and NZBDownload function

0.3.1b 14Th Feb 2011
CORRECTED : Issue with nzbsu_movietitle not defined when debug and nzbsu choosed
CORRECTED : Issue with index_site not defined when Debug and Provider is nzbsu
CORRECTED : changed default value for notifylog into default config.ini

0.3.0b 14Th Feb 2011
- Added Image CouchPotato / XBMC into History if found if one of these DB
- Possibility to download what has been skipped + ask for removal from CouchPotato if found (Issue 11)
- Added Image CouchPotato / XBMC into movie if found into one of these DB
- Added Test connection for XBMC / CouchPotato / NZBS / NZBSU
- Several changes into Config.ini (please start from new)
- Added Reason for Reject into Movie Info
- Send notification to XBMC when downloaded (Issue 8)
- Check if movie present in CouchPotato / XBMC before downloading a movie (Issue 9)
- Added Donate Button
- Possibility to Enable/Disable Poster (Issue 3)
- Added Index into History
- Corrected Issue : Show last import on top of History
- Added Support for NZBS (Issue 4)
- Added Support for NZB.SU (Issue 6)
- Added Possibility to change the server to check before checking for new movies

0.2.0b
- Program can now check automatically for new movies
- Status Bar is updated with the process history when it check for new movies
- Added an internet connection status (Internet connection and nzbmatrix connection)
- Removed Configobj module
- History table is Ordered by date, newest first

0.0.4a
- Added Linux Support
- Disabled the config menu to avoid the error when clicking on it (that feature is not yet implemented)
- Bad variable by default in the default config.ini file
Sounds awesome.

One thing I'd love to see is a page where the Queued files are listed, with full IMDB info and all that. Then with a click of a button you could move the queued movie to the watch folder and have it download.

Can't wait to see progress on this!

Gotcha007 Wrote:I'm starting from the very good work of binhex from Sabnzbd forums to implement a new version of Auto Movie Downloader.

This monitors nzbmatrix/nzbs for releases, it then checks imdb for certain criteria, if there is a positive match then it will download the nzb to either a queued folder or to the defined "watched" folder for sabnzbd+ to download.

feature list
checks for existing movies
define genres
define min rating
define min votes
define min year
define favorite actors
define favorite directors
define favorite characters
define favorite movie titles
define ignore titles
define ignore genres
define prefered genres and rating
define queue genres (used for genres you may or may not want)
define queue year (can be used for early movies you may or may not want)
download coverart for movie
download trailer for movie
create metadata for movie browser (media center plugin)
email notification of queued and downloading jobs
min download size to accept
title value filtering e.g telesync, telecine etc.

This new project has for goal to mainly implement a GUI interface for it as for the moment is only running in a command line.

TODO
- Add an History log for what has been done during the last session of check for new movie available.
- Add some more info into the History Log like IMDB rating of the movie, genre,...
- Integration into Media Center Page (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83304) like for example CouchPotato to configure the module and see the last history.
- Trigger an even to XBMC when a file has been selected to download and sent to SABnzbd
- Possibility to send event via Prowl and Growl

Any suggestions are welcome.

If you want to download the existing version done by binhex see here : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92260
Yes very good suggestion.

I'll put an option to download directly without intervention or put the movie in a waiting list to be processed manually.
Already done
- Possibility to send event via Prowl and Grow --> DONE

New addition to the TODO list
- Configure via GUI (Webpage)
- Show the history log and make the possibility to download what has been skipped
- Compare with Couchpotato's DB to see if the movie is already watched by it. If already watched by Couchpotato, program will ask what to do : download it or not, remove it from couchpotato or not

I've also create a Google Page for that project but nothing in it for the moment (http://code.google.com/p/crazy-beaver/)

I also found another name and a logo, see first post on the top Big Grin
Can a moderator rename the post to [WIP] Crazy Beaver - Nzb's made easy
Thanks Cool
Nice, sounds like couchpotato meets FlexGet.
darkscout Wrote:Nice, sounds like couchpotato meets FlexGet.

Indeed yes but I find Flexget not really easy to use/install so I want to make more something like Sickbeard/Couchpotato for the interface
Sounds cool.will follow this development. Will this be cross platform?
maybe add more indexers ?

* nzb.su
* newzbin
* nzb's R us
Wow!!! This with an SB-like interface would be fantastic. I can think of many feature requests, but will hold until I can get my hands on the GUI version.

One Q - may this could be merged with CP or act as an alternative. One app for TV shows (SB) and then one for movies (either CP or this new one!).
rascalli Wrote:maybe add more indexers ?

* nzb.su
* newzbin
* nzb's R us

Will think of it for sure but first I would like to release a working version with nzbs and nzbmatrix

steve1977 Wrote:Wow!!! This with an SB-like interface would be fantastic. I can think of many feature requests, but will hold until I can get my hands on the GUI version.

One Q - may this could be merged with CP or act as an alternative. One app for TV shows (SB) and then one for movies (either CP or this new one!).

It's also in my Todo dream Nod
At least it will communicate with CP. Replacing it is something not in scope for the moment but I'm not skipping it. A lot of work has to be done before Big Grin
Nice idea. I'll wait till there is support for nzb.su.

Btw there's a typo in the image in your first post "Creazy Beaver" Wink
Montellese Wrote:Nice idea. I'll wait till there is support for nzb.su.

Btw there's a typo in the image in your first post "Creazy Beaver" Wink

Oups Confused Changed, thanks mate !
Gotcha007 Wrote:It's also in my Todo dream Nod
At least it will communicate with CP. Replacing it is something not in scope for the moment but I'm not skipping it. A lot of work has to be done before Big Grin

Something great appears to be in the making. Let me know if you need beta-testers for the GUI version. Thanks!
steve1977 Wrote:Let me know if you need beta-testers for the GUI version. Thanks!

+1
A first GUI version will be release this week but don't know when (I had to go back to work this week Laugh ) as still have some slight issue to compile it to an exe

It will be version 0.0.1
- Config still to be done manually via the config.ini file
- Launch Manually the check
- Show the History of what has been downloaded / skipped
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12