Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie's info are not shown in Videos mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon to all of you
Exploring my MKV's in Movies status and especially in Showcase i can see all my movies in Horizontal position and in the right side of the screen and over the movie folders i can see some useful infos i.e ( 720-h.264-5.1ch-2.35:1 )
But in the Videos mode eventhough the Kiosk mode is not activated it shows me my collection only in Posters and certainly not showing the above mentioned infos.
How can i have these infos in the Videos status?
Tks for your attention........................
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good afternoon to all of you
Exploring my MKV's in Movies status and especially in Showcase i can see all my movies in Horizontal position and in the right side of the screen and over the movie folders i can see some useful infos i.e ( 720-h.264-5.1ch-2.35:1 )
But in the Videos mode eventhough the Kiosk mode is not activated it shows me my collection only in Posters and certainly not showing the above mentioned infos.
How can i have these infos in the Videos status?
Tks for your attention........................

You opened a new thread in Night ? ... why post a non skin related question in a skin thread ? Anyway ....

Now to your question ... i assume you are talking about video files ... so you'll don't get the information in file mode, only in library mode.
Allright i realize that there is limitation in the Videos mode.
Tks for your reply ..................