Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What's the coolest thing XBMC can do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to make a thread where people can share all the cool things about XBMC. I've been using XBMC since about 2005 when I first learned how to mod an xbox, I still remember my friends wanting to use the Slayers Dash... till I convinced them that XBMC was more than a video player.... it was actually a great Dashboard.

Anyways.... Here are the things I'm most excited about!

The new Trailer Button - Being able to easily access a movie trailer for my DVDs is great! My girlfriend hasn't seen many of my favorite movies and I can easily give her a synopsis with the click of a button.

Visualizations! - I remember during a party someone asked me, "Is that actually going along with the music?" Apparently XBMC looks pretty bad ass on a 40 inch LED TV.

What do you love most about XBMC?
Way back in XBOX-times I was quite impressed that XBMC played zipped mp3´s from ftp-server over internet.

And nowadays playing ripped dvd-audio-music with full resolution is quite cool. I could finally throw my DVD-audio discs to closet along with all CD´s.