Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc setup can't figure out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! So I have been messing around with both xbmc and boxee. I seem to like xbmc better but I have a few things I can't figure out!
First... which are the best themes? How do you install them? I can only figure out how to install the default choices that are already in xbmc.

The other problem which is really annoying me because I bet it is really simple but I can't figure it out! It like every screenshot of skins on the xbmc website they show different ways of viewing your movie art. All I can see is the default vertical one which I don't like at all!
first welcome, secondly do some research because just simply asking wont really get you any helpful replies.

IMO no theme is "best" they all have their advantages and disadvantages. everything can be setup from the setting menu, you can access themes and viewing options there as well.

are you using a remote or keyboard/mouse?

also check out the tutorials section too. you will fins a lot of useful info there just like all of us one time beginners did.

enjoy!
Check out this thread for some opinions on good themes! Big Grin
On most skins you need to press directional button left <--------

Then you can cycle through the views.