Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Archive problems with Dharma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

after upgrade Dharma from previous version I have got some problem with my archive.

1) when I load new films inside the folder of my films, this films not appear in the Film sections. The new episodies of a Series appears inside the Series sections. I have this problem only with the films.
If I look inside the Video sections, the new films appears inside the folder that contain them. This problem is present only in the archive

2) Problably is a consequence of the first problem. The xbmc do not screap the info for the new films ( for the series I have not problem ).

3) This is a minor problem. Do you have change the shourtcut for the information ? In the precedent version was "I" but now it doesn't work.

Thanks for support
K4rn4K Wrote:Hi all,

after upgrade Dharma from previous version I have got some problem with my archive.

1) when I load new films inside the folder of my films, this films not appear in the Film sections. The new episodies of a Series appears inside the Series sections. I have this problem only with the films.
If I look inside the Video sections, the new films appears inside the folder that contain them. This problem is present only in the archive

2) Problably is a consequence of the first problem. The xbmc do not screap the info for the new films ( for the series I have not problem ).

3) This is a minor problem. Do you have change the shourtcut for the information ? In the precedent version was "I" but now it doesn't work.

Thanks for support

For your movies make sure that in the source setting you have Movies listed as the media type and that scan automatically is checked. You can also manually scan in the content from the Video tab by going to the movie folder and selecting "Scan for New Content" using c on your keyboard or through the menu on your remote. The "i" for info has not changed works from either the Movies/Episodes detail screen or while watching a video. If scanning doesn't work then you have a different problem either with your filenames or media types.
Dobyken Wrote:For your movies make sure that in the source setting you have Movies listed as the media type and that scan automatically is checked. You can also manually scan in the content from the Video tab by going to the movie folder and selecting "Scan for New Content" using c on your keyboard or through the menu on your remote. The "i" for info has not changed works from either the Movies/Episodes detail screen or while watching a video. If scanning doesn't work then you have a different problem either with your filenames or media types.

I'm sure that scan automatically is checked and I've tried to scan manually. The strange thing is that in the Video Tab I have various source like folders, and inside this folders appear the new movies. But If I use the Archive method I can't see my new film, like he can not listen them. The Video Tab has the new movie, archive method no.
I'm really disappointed of this new version. I'm really thinking to uninstall dharma and re-install the old version 9.

For the "i" problem ( a small problem compared with the other ) when I press "i" nothing happens.

I do not know what to think, could be a problem with the upgrade between the two versions? I have windows and I did a simple re-install over the old version.
You have no scraper set up for the source, I am dead sure of that. When I upgraded to dharma it lost my scraper settings and the "i" didnt work either.

Perhaps it has something to do with scrapers changing between versions and the new version automatically picks "none" when it cant match the old scraper up to the new ones properly
Thanks Soutie !!

This solved all my problems, 1-2-3 and another one with visualization of fan art inside Video Tab.