Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Likely-simple problems from a simple user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody! This is my first post, so please be gentle if I'm asking information that seems too low-level or is posted in the wrong area. I've been using XBMC for a few months and it's my first HTPC program to futz with. I suppose I should disclaim that I'm not much of a programmer and hence have little understanding of many terms I have run across here. Layman's terms would be appreciated in any responses!

I have successfully scraped the data for two TV Shows in my library. However, when I try to fetch newer episodes I recently ripped, they don't appear to be registering. All I really know to do is name the episodes according to naming conventions. I believe I'm naming the files correctly, using a S#xE# system (eg. - "American.Dad.1x01.show.name"). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Hi and welcome to the forums. Try with 'S#E#' or '#x#'. Afaik mixing both won't work with stock regular expressions.