Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: anime titles gone screwy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have several anime shows that i would like to add to my library, the lable and show information com up well but the episodes don't show up at all in the library even though they are all on the websites that the program is retrieving the metadata from. what is going on here i have tried numberious anime sites and tv show sites and nothing comes out right

for example i have the melacholy of haruhi suzumiya all 15 episodes. the programs picks up the show instantly (mainly because i searched the show so it can come up right) but the episodes don't show up in the library no matter what website i tell it to search from, should i give the video files a different filename or something i have tried something like that and nothing changed i need some help or a better anime info database
I am having the same problem, but also with several foreign tv shows as well as anime series. It picks up the shows fine (even scrapes the plot, art, thumb, etc), but does not link the episodes - so I'll choose to watch an anime and it just shows an empty video list. However for most american shows it works fine and picks up all the episodes. If anyone knows a solution for this I would greatly appreciate as I currently launch the episodes from browsing the file directory.