Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to show more recently added albums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this question has probably been asked before but I can't find anything. sooo: is it possible to show more than just 20 (?) albums in the "recently added" music section and if yes, how? i'm a huge music nerd and the standard value just doesn't cut it...
yeah, there's an advanced setting for it, recentlyaddeditems:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...library.3E
thanks ronie! works! Smile
Before (9.x) I could select any of the recently added albums in the Home Screen and play it right there.
I recently discovered that in 10.x when I select any of the last 3 albums that appear in the "Recently Added" section of the Home Screen it doesn't play. It just does nothing (hitting enter or play while highlighted).

Is this a known issue or something it's wrong in my end?
adsoto Wrote:Before (9.x) I could select any of the recently added albums in the Home Screen and play it right there.
I recently discovered that in 10.x when I select any of the last 3 albums that appear in the "Recently Added" section of the Home Screen it doesn't play. It just does nothing (hitting enter or play while highlighted).

Works fine for me.
adsoto Wrote:Before (9.x) I could select any of the recently added albums in the Home Screen and play it right there.

it's due to a recent change in the recently added script,
should be fixed in the next stable T! release.