Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back. I'll fix and update soon.
nanny07 Wrote:Is there any possibility to add this Italian Video Meteo? Link to the site:
Code:
http://www.ilmeteo.it/meteo-video/oggi

That is already supported. If you select a location in Italy, video from ilmeteo.it will be automatically loaded. If not, please let me know your location and post your log.
You were right: I tried to change the skin from Aeon MQ3 to Confluence and it show me the video.

So the problem is the skin: infact the "Video" option under the "Maps & Radar" option it's disabled (gray text)
brightsr Wrote:I'm back. I'll fix and update soon.

Thanks again for the script, still working great for me.

I appreciate the hard work.
any updates when accuweather will work again ?
accuweather is one of the few that has a good coverage for european country's,
also use it on my phone.
Is there anyway i can get this skin to default to 4 day forecast like the other weather skins? When i scroll over weather it just shows current conditions, unless I click on 4 day forecast, other addons simply brought up 4 day forecast by default.

I like this add on better though Smile
Better off posting in the skin that you're using forum... I'm using Transparency! and I get a 7 day mini up on the home page... and the same but more indepth when I go into weather with the addition of weather map, video and a much larger detailed info of the day....

Love this app.
hmmm any fix on this? just realized in my eden beta 3 with aeonmq3 latest and all updates that when i start up my xbmc i only get 1 single forecast cube instead of the default 7 day -.-'
Weater Plus + weather.com as provider. About a month ago ceased to display the Current Temperature, Feels Like, Dew Point and Humidity - always shows N/A or 0°C. What could be the problem?
Rudiger Wrote:Weater Plus + weather.com as provider. About a month ago ceased to display the Current Temperature, Feels Like, Dew Point and Humidity - always shows N/A or 0°C. What could be the problem?

Dude it's cold, where you are at!
well how bout that update already Wink
Rudiger Wrote:Weater Plus + weather.com as provider. About a month ago ceased to display the Current Temperature, Feels Like, Dew Point and Humidity - always shows N/A or 0°C. What could be the problem?
Same problem here, also using weather.com as the provider. I actually wish it was 0°C right now where I am (Sherbrooke, QC., Canada), but it is currently -17°C! One degree Celsius lower and it will be 0°F.
barcoboy Wrote:Same problem here, also using weather.com as the provider. I actually wish it was 0°C right now where I am (Sherbrooke, QC., Canada), but it is currently -17°C! One degree Celsius lower and it will be 0°F.

I have an update on my problem. I found that if in settings (system -> appearance -> international) set 'USA' region, the plugin works fine, try it. But this way is not usability for me because need a metric system. If select any other region will be problem as above. Hope that this bug will be fixed.
Strange, now tonight all of a sudden everything is working fine.
ummm still getting 1 forecast window instead of the default 4 or 7 -.-' , using aeonmq3 and beta3 eden