Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having the same problem when trying to update. I have looked into this and found that the addons.xml file in Nuka's repository reports that version 2.0.0 is available, but the actual files themselves are still the old 1.2.1 version.

I guess we will have to wait until the files are updated.
I think there were some problems with uploading.
I re-uploaded. Please try to re-install it.
Updated successfully - many thanks.
Success for me too, and the Canada video is back. Thanks!

I notice that the video for Canada is coming from AccuWeather.com and not The Weather Channel like the video I linked in one of my previous posts. brightsr, DON'T CHANGE THAT! Big Grin I like the AccuWeather.com video better, as it's longer and more detailed than The Weather Channel vid.

Thanks again for fixing this.
On weekend view all 3 days show Friday. Dates and forecast are correct but the actual day title shows Friday for all 3

Win32 running weather+ 2.0 on XBMC-20110330-bb4fb0b-dx nightly with Transparency 3.12.1 SVN
EclipseGT Wrote:On weekend view all 3 days show Friday.

thanx! it was a skin issue.
should be fixed now. :-)
@brightsr
Thank you again for all the hard work that you are putting into this. Might I suggest adding NOAA as an alternate provider
NOT_U Wrote:@brightsr
Thank you again for all the hard work that you are putting into this. Might I suggest adding NOAA as an alternate provider

I'm trying to add it.
Thanks for your suggestion!
brightsr Wrote:I'm trying to add it.
Thanks for your suggestion!

NOAA would rock. Keep up the great work! Smile
I am getting error on all nightlies since:
XBMCSetup-20110407-39c2b37-master.exe

http://pastebin.com/auwXQmtF
eddiem Wrote:I am getting error on all nightlies since:
XBMCSetup-20110407-39c2b37-master.exe

http://pastebin.com/auwXQmtF

Code:
#
22:06:59 T:720 M:2021187584  NOTICE: [Weather.com+] Alternative Provider Selected : Accuweather.com Global ()
#
22:07:00 T:1816 M:2022514688   DEBUG: CRemoteControl::Connect - connecting to: ::1:24000 ...
#
22:07:01 T:1816 M:2025877504   DEBUG: CRemoteControl::Connect - connecting to: 127.0.0.1:24000 ...
#
22:07:01 T:720 M:2026024960  NOTICE: [Weather.com+] Area code =

Which location is selected for Accuweather.com Global?
brightsr Wrote:Which location is selected for Accuweather.com Global?

Sorry, missed that. OK now.
Hi,

I have noticed that some of the weather information is blank. The debugging log reports no errors. Has anyone else had this issue?

Pictures showing the issue:

Thank you! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this to work with the latest and greatest.

What's the map pack install do? and where is it?
idlehands Wrote:What's the map pack install do? and where is it?

quick search produces this forum thread and this mirror to download Smile

EDIT: also this thread tells you how to make the extra fanart work...