Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live CD burning and use problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really not a stupid person but I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong here...

I have been trying to download the Live ISO from the XBMC site but it always crapped out about 50% through the download. I tried using a download manager to resume but it always started over a the beginning so I could never seem to get the whole file.

Finally I managed to download the file through a different site and it is on my hard drive taking up 423,098 kb of space. I am guessing this is the full size because it says it was complete.

The problem is that when I try to burn it using the Windows 7 Disc Image Burner application it says "The selected disc image file isn't valid".

When I burn it using the third party ImgBurn program the disc burns but it shows up as a blank disc, even after the image as been burned to it. The burn process completes and verifies properly but the burned image apparently is not bootable.

Am I doing something wrong here? This is really getting annoying...

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide.

-MaestroC