Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: sabnzbd and sickbeard question linux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I just built an unraid server and it is running nice. I have sabnzbd and sickbeard setup on it. I am just now trying to set up sickbeard to post process my episodes. I had it working on windows 7 with just using the settings in sickbeard, but this seems to not be working for me on the unraid server. Does anyone have experience setting this up and could help me out?
Might get more support if you explain specifically what isn't working and how its failing....
prae5 Wrote:Might get more support if you explain specifically what isn't working and how its failing....

it just is not automatically post processing the downloads. I was just pointing the TV Download Dir to where I want my files to end up and I have the NZB Method: SABnzbd and the api key in there and everything. Am I missing some steps? I thought this was all I did when I had it on windows 7 but maybe not. I have the SAB url set as my unraid server IP address:8082
Hi,

Make sure to rename autoProcessTV.cfg.sample to autoProcessTV.cfg and edit it accordingly. You will find the file in /your sickbeard dir/autoProcessTV/

cheers
harryzimm Wrote:Hi,

Make sure to rename autoProcessTV.cfg.sample to autoProcessTV.cfg and edit it accordingly. You will find the file in /your sickbeard dir/autoProcessTV/

cheers

ok so I rename it and then I didsee something about copying it to the sabnzbd scripts folder but I can not find this? Do I even have to do this is sick beard is the one doing the post processing? Is this only for linux I didn't have to edit that file when doing this with windows 7.
Ok, so what you need to do is open sabnzbd in your web browser, then go to config>folders. then edit the Post-Processing Scripts Folder to point to /your sickbeard dir/autoProcessTV.
Then save at the bottom of the page. Now go to catagories and find tv, in the drop down menu for script select sabtoSickBeard.py and save at the bottom of the page. That should do it.

cheers
harryzimm Wrote:Ok, so what you need to do is open sabnzbd in your web browser, then go to config>folders. then edit the Post-Processing Scripts Folder to point to /your sickbeard dir/autoProcessTV.
Then save at the bottom of the page. Now go to catagories and find tv, in the drop down menu for script select sabtoSickBeard.py and save at the bottom of the page. That should do it.

cheers

the categories part is that in SAB? if i go to that and then to TV there is no drop down menu I only have folder path or groups and looks like you have to manually set it
what sab skin are you using?
harryzimm Wrote:what sab skin are you using?

I am using plush i could change it
Ok, thats what im using.

The script drop down menu will only appear after you set the correct post processing script folder. Make sure you type it in correctly. My dir is /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/autoProcessTV

cheers
harryzimm Wrote:Ok, thats what im using.

The script drop down menu will only appear after you set the correct post processing script folder. Make sure you type it in correctly. My dir is /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/autoProcessTV

cheers

ah ok that is why... well one more question before I change this. Whe nI go into sickbeard/autoprocesstv and try to change to delete the sample part it says changing the file name may make it unusable do I still wish to change it? SHould I just go ahead and change it?
yes
harryzimm Wrote:yes

I have been trying to do this and when I put my directory into the scripts section and hit save it just goes to a blank white page and sits there with this url http://192.***.*.**:8082/config/director...irectories
the directory i am using is /mnt/disk1/custom/SickBeard/autoProcessTV
Thats strange, you could just edit the sabnzbd.ini file directly.
harryzimm Wrote:Thats strange, you could just edit the sabnzbd.ini file directly.

yeah really strange...
I am looking in the .ini file where exactly is the place I need to put that directory?

Ok I put it in script_dir = /mnt/disk1/custom/SickBeard/autoProcessTV

so now where do I put the sabtosickbeard?
Under TV in the .ini file there is PP=
is that where I put sabToSickbeard.py?
Pages: 1 2