Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Latest git doesn't pull in all VDR channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the file/map could be shared or not. i would share it if each plugin has its own directory for files. haven't checked that yet.
no need to delete this file when deleting the tv db. once a pair has been created it can exist forever.
Or make the channel id not integer ? Then VNSI doesnt need to do this. Or if there is a need for integer index, dont rely on meaningful data and generate that in the addon. These strings: "S19.2E-1-1089-12003-0" is the only thing which is guaranteed to be unique. Is there something which makes it an absolute requirement to be integer ?
the channel unique id is being used a lot in pvr. making it a string would not be very efficient.
i will create a persistent mapping table in the vdr-plugin-vnsiserver, which maps these unique strings to integer values. and provide a switch for the plugin to choose between channel numbers and the mapping table for uids.
does anybody want to try this and give feedback?

https://github.com/FernetMenta/xbmc/comm...441d6de6fc

see plugin's README for instructions
I managed to get the plugin from your repo compiled, but can't get the rest of your xbmc compiled, it complains of a vdpau error, tried it with the main xbmc repo

commit 1ec5a336892caaa99664a87437f46d8b4d30d9c4

but can't get Settings/Live TV to stay on.. It keeps deactivating Live TV..
Specific compile error is:
Code:
g++ -MD -c -fPIC -DPIC -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -O2 -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -DBIN_INSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/lib/xbmc\"" -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\"" -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -D'GIT_REV="12887ff"' -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/libpng14 -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/lib -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/lib/ffmpeg -I/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/linux LinuxRendererGL.cpp -o LinuxRendererGL.o
In file included from LinuxRendererGL.cpp:46:0:
/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.h:118:3: error: âGLvdpauSurfaceNVâ does not name a type
In file included from LinuxRendererGL.cpp:46:0:
/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.h:281:5: error: âGLvdpauSurfaceNVâ does not name a type
/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/utils/CharsetConverter.h:83:1: warning: âg_charsetConverterâ defined but not used
make[1]: *** [LinuxRendererGL.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xbmc/fork-fernetmenta/xbmc/xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers'
make: *** [xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers/VideoRenderer.a] Error 2
looks like you compiled the master branch, not staging. use git chckout staging or cherry-pick this commit
? Sorry, am still at stage one of my git experience.

Can you tell a layman how to do this?
Ok, through cludging it, I got it compiled. (Copying the things that didn't compile from the main repository). It does indeed have all channels. So your channel fix works..
Pages: 1 2