Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: playing/audio and Subtitle settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi every one this regards Xbmc for Windows.There are 3 simple but annoying bugs:

1st i dont know if its just me but when watching exemple a serie with more than 2 audio tracks or 2 subtitle streams and lets say i want xbmc to allways load track 2 i just set as default for all movies but since 9.11 it dosent work any more it allways loads the 1st audio stream and 1st subtitle steam.
2nd theres this working sign pause every time i change a video with different screen resolution lets say i watch a mkv (Can be other container) 480p video and then watch a 720p or 1080p one the working sign pause shows and i have to wait like 1 to 2 minutes for it to play regardless if i change from a mkv 480p to 720p/1080p, 1080p to 720p,1080p to 480p (the video resolutions may be different)(Actual video resolution not xbmc screen resolution) my xbmc was not modified in any way, i tried with different pcs a fresh install of windows, a dhama 10.0 fresh aswell and its the same even the new update 10.1 has this bug.
3rd any video that is not at its beginning lets say a 80m movie is stoped at 25m an then played again the menu for resume from 25m or start beginning will show on 10.0 even if i chose resume it starts from the beginning. Now this function does not work any more to.

One last thing i think the arrows to switch the audio and Subtitle settings while playing a video should be switched the down arrow should go to the up one and the Up Arrow to the Down Arrow.

Xbmc rolles Best HTPC Media Center keep the good work. hope these bug get corrected

Thanks and best regards from Bullet Nod .
Can any one confirm this please. Any dev or what.