Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV1] Movies not being added to the Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm having trouble with XBMC Dharma on the ATV1 (3.0.2 software, hacked with ATVflash), I'm using a drive attached to my Pogoplug as a UPnP source in XBMC but my movies folder is not being scanned to the library. I can access the files not in library mode so the ATV can see them.

I've already got the same folder being used by XBMC on a PC and it works fine so i exported the library to each folder in the hope that having .nfo files etc in the folders would spark the ATV into life but it hasn't.

Even manually adding to the library it doesn't recognise the nfo files or anything, so there are no genre details or plot/cast details an fan art. It ends up using a random screenshot from the video as the cover art.

I'm hoping I'm missing something really obvious but I'm really struggling to get this to work. Apologies if I'm being a complete noob

SVN is 35468

Log file:
http://pastebin.com/Xx5HYNre
I know this is old as dirt, but I've been doing a lot of research on my own UPNP issues. I believe XBMC will not scrape UPNP sources, so they can't be added to your library.

Doesn't sound so bad considering my XBMC installs can't even play my UPNP shares. Sees everything, just freezes when I try to play.