Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I LOVE, Love, love this Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While there is indeed a lot of great works on this site

Ronie, I want to say thank you for this skin and all who contributed.

Not only is it visually stunning, it is easy to use.
Not being fully versed on how XBMC works, honestly, (other than Confluence) I get a little lost when using some of the other skins. This though, just seems to be logically setup to use, at least for me.

While I did use some of Spider_mp3's graphics (hard decision which I liked best), it is just plain fun to use. There are a couple areas I still get a little lost in, but overall, it is my absolute favorite of them all.

Taking from LOTR "it is the one skin, that rules over them all"

So thank you very much
you people just amaze me
I concur that it is a well polished skin. I use it on 2 of my systems. I feel it has just the right amount of eye candy and visual info without being overwhelmed.
cheers for the compliments, you just made my day! ;-)
gabbott Wrote:I concur that it is a well polished skin. I use it on 2 of my systems. I feel it has just the right amount of eye candy and visual info without being overwhelmed.

This is how I feel about it too. It just matched my overall sense of style much better than any of the other skins I tried. Plus, it's very responsive!
+1

I am a recent adapter of XBMC, been using mediabrowser for a while. After trying multiple skins in the past three months, I have finally settled down to Transparency and I am loving it.

Again thanks for awesome job
I do love it too, fast and beautiful at the same time Smile
From my side: The best skin ever :-) Great work!!
Haha, it's so funny to see how passionate people are about the skins.

I agree though, T! is one of the best skins in terms of clarity and features and support.
Im in with you guys, other skins are nice and look great but the main thing i like about this one is that is just works, Its simple and plain but not really plain.

It hard to describe to non Transparency fans but to us im sure we all know what we mean lol..