Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nightly Builds issue - Play Button no longer starts Videos inside folders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have many videos in folders and for a set of them (Kids Videos) I use File View.

Before I started using Nightly Builds I could press the play button when on the folder and the video would play (only one video file is in each folder)... now it does not play, it navigates into the folder?

anyone else having this issue?
no one else is having this problem then?
bugged... Ticket #11354
anyone else have this problem or just meHuh
No, I have the same issue as you. Tested on Pre-11.0 GIT: 20110329-2D2EC04 Windows. Most likely has to do with the devs combining the files and library modes.
ok, cool... at least I'm not imagining things.
Yup, don't forget the "When using nightlies, expect problems at times" part. You've been here long enough to know sometimes we get bugs that sometimes get fixed within a couple hours or a day sometimes. Sometimes much longer. They are doing A LOT of stuff with sort of removing file mode stuff and incorporating that into library to combine, sort of as Sranshaft mentioned. No fears buddy!!! It'll get fixed. Smile
I'd hope that commonly used functions would get fixed quickly. Many of us use Files mode/view since much of the content we have does not scan and/or is deleted after use.
It's understandable. I hate it sometime's when you can't even build because windows building gets broken and few time's it's been broken for a week before it get's fixed. Can't get worse then EVERYTHING not working. :LOL But it happens. Thanks for staying such a fan all this time. Smile