Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Live] ACC Sound no vocals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just happened yesterday and I have yet to figure out what even changed. In every file that include ACC sound there are no voice tracks. I can here everything but the voice and they've worked before.

http://tinypaste.com/3469e
This usually is because of the faulty channelmapping wich puts the audio in the wrong channels. I think you can fix it by remapping them in .asoundrc.
I think that's how I fixed it, but it was a long time ago. Search for it and you'll probably find the answer on the board.
Downmix to stereo and see if it's still a problem.
I downmixed the sound to 2.1 and it worked.... I'm not sure how thats happening any suggestions?
What where your setting before please? Channels, Audio setup, pass through, practically the whole setup sound screen?
Audio Output: HDMI
Speaker Configuration didn't work as 5.1 but worked as 2.1
Boost Volume Level on Downmix: yes
AC3 Capable Receiver: Yes
DTS Capable receiver: Yes
Audio Output Device: HDMI
Passthrough output device: HDMI
Yup I see your issue.

Audio should be optical, speaker configuration should be 5.1 only if whatever your connecting to supports DD(AC3). I know it's sounds wired but trust me, all your other settings are fine. So only change the first two.

Best of luck.
Fixed! Thank you.