Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WB Popeye.

Not crashing but trying to stream it onto atv2.

Setup is as follows:

Plugin installed on atv2.
SAB installed on Imac using https/http.
Network share is SMB.

I will retry this later on today and grab you a log. Thanks.
activate Wrote:WB Popeye.

Not crashing but trying to stream it onto atv2.

Setup is as follows:

Plugin installed on atv2.
SAB installed on Imac using https/http.
Network share is SMB.

I will retry this later on today and grab you a log. Thanks.

For streaming to work, my script has to be able to create fake rar's in the SAB incomplete folder. Guess it should work if you have the smb share mounted just as a locally accessible folder (e.g. /mySmbShare)..
Hi, I've been trying to get this working on Ubuntu Natty and I get an error all the time. I've configured all the requirements: api key, nzbs id, key, writeable temp dir, sabnzb 6.5, streaming option... The script adds the nzbs to sabnzb but I don't see the rars in the temp dir. This is the error log:

Quote:4:30:26 T:140167245432576 M:6813274112 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:30:29 T:140167245432576 M:6817779712 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.TypeError
14:30:29 T:140167245432576 M:6817779712 ERROR: Error Contents: function takes at most 4 arguments (5 given)
14:30:29 T:140167245432576 M:6817779712 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/ramon/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 630, in ?
listVideo(params)
File "/home/ramon/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 215, in listVideo
listFile(nzbname)
File "/home/ramon/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 242, in listFile
progressDialog.update(0, 'Request to SABnzbd succeeded', 'Waiting for first rar', 'Waiting for download to start', label)
TypeError: function takes at most 4 arguments (5 given)
Any idea? Many thanks for the script!
pankepasa Wrote:Hi, I've been trying to get this working on Ubuntu Natty and I get an error all the time. I've configured all the requirements: api key, nzbs id, key, writeable temp dir, sabnzb 6.5, streaming option... The script adds the nzbs to sabnzb but I don't see the rars in the temp dir. This is the error log:

Any idea? Many thanks for the script!

Its' an error in my code! Big Grin The last line of the log states the error is due to progressDialog.update is fed with 5 arguments and it only accepts 4. I Haven't discovered it due to the folder creation is quick in my system.
Just remove one of the statements or replace
Code:
progressDialog.update(0, 'Request to SABnzbd succeeded', 'Waiting for first rar', 'Waiting for download to start', label)
with
Code:
progressDialog.update(0, 'Request to SABnzbd succeeded', 'Waiting for first rar and for download to start', label)
That did it, thanks Popeye.

Something great would be to gather movie info with the imdb add-on or ideally with the one configured by the user.

The idea is just awesome, really, you are going to be big if this gets full integration with things I guess are technically doable but time consuming like browsing in xbmc library style (you should use the scanning functions against the nzbs.org rss info and list the contents as the local content library), don't know just an idea among many others, but hey, well done my friend!
pankepasa Wrote:That did it, thanks Popeye.

Something great would be to gather movie info with the imdb add-on or ideally with the one configured by the user.

The idea is just awesome, really, you are going to be big if this gets full integration with things I guess are technically doable but time consuming like browsing in xbmc library style (you should use the scanning functions against the nzbs.org rss info and list the contents as the local content library), don't know just an idea among many others, but hey, well done my friend!

Great!
Regarding movie info, have you checked the nzb.su version? They have much more meta data in their rss.
I fully agree a integration with the library would be cool but it would also be quite time consuming. I have had some thoughts of caching the rss request in a local db for quicker browsing and more options.
An idea could be the option to add a movie to your xbmc library and in that process the scraper (of your choise) is invoked and the movie is added as a link to the plugin with the correct meta data... ?
Yep, that would make sense, this could also be some sort of "Watch later" thing, so that:

- The video starts downloading
- The movie gets added to the library
- The scraper gathers the info
- The movie file would temporary be the link to the add-on or some sort of "rar://file.rar" created and updated by your add-on.

So, to XBMC, that would appear as a normal movie with all the standard scraper info and when you want to watch it your add-on kicks in straight from the library. Does this make sense?

Actually your add-on has even more potential thanks to the integration with SABnzbd you could have an option instead of watching the movies from the video stream just download them on demand (the "Watch later" idea) and get them unpacked by SABnzbd to the right folders by post-processing.
Just came across this, been wanting something like this since I saw NZB Player years ago!

A suggestion: ability to 'send' nzb's to the plugin, like for example by monitoring a drop folder. The reason: you could download a nzb to your phone, upload it to your drop folder and it's stream. Or of course a HTTP server like sabnzbd does itself.

And also when the sabnzbd queue is paused it should set the priority to forced. I usually have a bunch of downloads that complete overnight due to bandwidth caps, but I'd obviously want my streaming to happen.
RXP91 Wrote:Just came across this, been wanting something like this since I saw NZB Player years ago!

A suggestion: ability to 'send' nzb's to the plugin, like for example by monitoring a drop folder. The reason: you could download a nzb to your phone, upload it to your drop folder and it's stream. Or of course a HTTP server like sabnzbd does itself.

And also when the sabnzbd queue is paused it should set the priority to forced. I usually have a bunch of downloads that complete overnight due to bandwidth caps, but I'd obviously want my streaming to happen.

Hi, sab allready has the drop folder function but i guess you use if for "normal" downloads. You could solve it by a simple cron script and the http api...
Regarding priority, I dont understand what you mean. The prio is forced but you want to wake sab from pause?
Hey I'm not too much of a n00b but please could someone expand on the mounting of the smb share as local on the atv2? as I'd love to get this up and running.
Popeye Wrote:Regarding priority, I dont understand what you mean. The prio is forced but you want to wake sab from pause?

I don't want to wake my entire queue from pause. Sometimes I have hundreds of GB's of Blu-rays to complete overnight but I don't want them running in the day time. However, if I stream a movie I want that to occur. Currently if the queue is paused streaming won't take place.

I know there's plans to do a custom category for streaming jobs which you could then set the priority in sab to 'forced' so that'd take care of it.
First up Popeye I just want to say thanks for the effort and hard work, I wish I was more technically savvy to assist you in some way but if you accept donations I would gladly donate.

The problem I am having is when I stream a video it begins fine, however I cannot get out of that movie with out it crashing, I have even tried letting the video play right to the end and it still crashes.
I have XBMC 10.1 Dharma running on two systems Windows 7 32bit and 64bit I have the latest version of your plugin installed. Both systems have the same problem which tells me it is something i have over looked in the initial setup.

Do you have any suggestions or is there any more information you require to be able to help... Thanks in advance
RXP91 Wrote:I don't want to wake my entire queue from pause. Sometimes I have hundreds of GB's of Blu-rays to complete overnight but I don't want them running in the day time. However, if I stream a movie I want that to occur. Currently if the queue is paused streaming won't take place.

I know there's plans to do a custom category for streaming jobs which you could then set the priority in sab to 'forced' so that'd take care of it.

Aha, now I understand. Good idea and I Will look into it.
ldh830114 Wrote:Do you have any suggestions or is there any more information you require to be able to help... Thanks in advance

Logs? :-D
Popeye Wrote:Logs? :-D
16:01:04 T:3836 M:946745344 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:01:40 T:3172 M:891371520 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: rar://C%3a%5cdownloads%5cincomplete%5cThe%2eLooney%2eTunes%2eShow%2e2011%2eS01E12%2eHDTV%2eXviD%2d2HD%5cthe%2elooney%2etunes%2eshow%2e2011%2es01e12%2ehdtv%2exvid%2d2hd%2erar/the.looney.tunes.show.2011.s01e12.hdtv.xvid-2hd.avi
16:01:40 T:3172 M:891367424 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
16:01:40 T:2012 M:891293696 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
16:01:40 T:2012 M:890761216 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885510144 NOTICE: Opening video stream: 0 source: 256
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885510144 NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 13
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885456896 NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: MPEG-4 part 2
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885444608 NOTICE: Creating video thread
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885444608 NOTICE: Opening audio stream: 1 source: 256
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885444608 NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86017
16:01:40 T:1432 M:885420032 NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
16:01:40 T:2012 M:885411840 NOTICE: Creating audio thread
16:01:40 T:3052 M:885403648 NOTICE: running thread: CDVDPlayerAudio:Tonguerocess()
16:01:40 T:3052 M:885370880 NOTICE: Creating audio device with codec id: 86017, channels: 2, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through
16:01:40 T:1432 M:883642368 NOTICE: fps: 23.976025, pwidth: 624, pheight: 352, dwidth: 624, dheight: 352
16:01:40 T:1432 M:883642368 NOTICE: Display resolution DESKTOP : 1862x1048 @ 60.00 - Full Screen (12)