Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lakie1982 Wrote:Here it crashes after i want to go to the incomplete folder.
It gives me an error in script.

Any ideas?

logs?

ldh830114 Wrote:Update: I can successfully play all files if I choose 'download' rather than auto play.

Everything working fine this way.

Just a suggestion, if with nzb.su you could somehow implement a way to browse using the series option for tv shows (http://nzb.su/series/) that would be excellent, also if you can choose to go to the next page when browsing. I know its only in early stages so keep up the good work!!!

logs?
Your suggestion is great but I currently parse the rss feed and not the site. However they support custom rss based on TV rage ID. When I find time I can have a look...
Sorry if this has been posted before. I have searched last night and spent almost 2 hours to figure how to get this addin work. I was able to add the SAB api key and NBS i and r into the addon. But, whenever i try to run a movie i get a script failed error.

What do you guys use for server setup in SABNZD configuration?

Any help will be great.

Thanks
This is great!
It works flawlessly, thank you!! this is the holy grail of streaming!
kebirek Wrote:This is great!
It works flawlessly, thank you!! this is the holy grail of streaming!

Kebirek,

How did you set it up? Any instructions would be great. I am on windows 7 if that helps.

Thanks
hunkyn Wrote:Kebirek,

How did you set it up? Any instructions would be great. I am on windows 7 if that helps.

Thanks

Read the first post or post loggs and a detailed description of what you have done...
@Popeye

Here is what i did

1) download SABNZBD version 0.6.7
2) setup SABNZBD in server page i used nzb.su but it never connected. I left it and moved on to the next steps and everything started. do not server is needed
3) got a rss feed from nzb.su for movies and added the feed to sabnzbd

xbmc

1) Install plugin
2) updated sabnzbd.ini file for allow_streaming = 1
3) made sure xbmc has rw access to incomplete folder
4) add-on settings
added sabnzbd api key from SABNZbd
added the ip address and port 8080
5) for nzb.org added i and h from nzb.su profile page.

When i try to play a movie from incomplete folder it says trying for first rar and i let it sit for almost 45 minutes and still nothing.

what am i doing wrong.

As for the logs which log do you want? SABNZBD or XBMC?
Here is the error I get about 50% of the time using the win32 nightlies. I replaced the filename with *'s. They must have changed something in the xbmc code because if i roll back to the stable version or a nightly from before the middle of June I never get this error.

Quote:23:02:16 T:696 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: rar://D%3a%5ctemp%5c*.mkv
23:02:16 T:696 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
23:02:16 T:2800 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
23:02:16 T:2800 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
23:02:17 T:2800 ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Read : Access violation at 0x00958f17: Reading location 0x056e3d46
23:02:21 T:3440 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
23:02:21 T:3440 ERROR: Error Contents: (32, 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process', 'D:\\temp\\*.part13.rar')
23:02:21 T:3440 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 632, in <module>
playVideo(params)
File "C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 466, in playVideo
os.remove(filename)
WindowsError: (32, 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process', 'D:\\temp\\*.part13.rar')
hunky, great. So what does sab do when you are Waiting? Look in the sab ui...

dr99, I havent looked into the New branch and Will post when i know the plugin Will work...
Popeye,

After a while it tells me that invalid url and cannot download. That seems to be the case consistently. I tried to download directly from SAB also and it just does not download.

What should be the server settings for SAB? I guess that is the root cause for all my issues.

Thanks
hunkyn Wrote:Popeye,

After a while it tells me that invalid url and cannot download. That seems to be the case consistently. I tried to download directly from SAB also and it just does not download.

What should be the server settings for SAB? I guess that is the root cause for all my issues.

Thanks
For sab specific questions please use their forum and man pages. I assume you already have a fully working usenet account, or Big Grin ?
Popeye Wrote:For sab specific questions please use their forum and man pages. I assume you already have a fully working usenet account, or Big Grin ?

No i do not have a usenet account. Is it needed :o
hunkyn Wrote:No i do not have a usenet account. Is it needed :o

yes... Laugh
ok. Now i have to figure out which usenet is good? Are these free or do we have to pay? I will start googling nowBig Grin
Hi Popeye,

I am a bit confused, hopefully you can help me out a little.

I haven't managed to get myself a nzbs.org login as of yet. So I need to use nzb.su

This is not a real problem as the API opens more doors for me over here in the Netherlands.

So you have two githups;
https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-nzbs
The default, last updated on the 25th of July

https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-nzb.su
A second one for nzb.su

Can you explain to me how to proceed from here if I want to use your plugin in combination with nzb.su

Thanks in advanced.

As thank you, expect the plugin translated to "Dutch" in return.
I am having errors as soon as I try to enter the Incomplete folder. I double checked everything, chmod 777 and everything.
log:
http://pastebin.com/ns3udsX6

Installed both plugins (nzbs and nzbsu), they also work, send an nzb to sab. Sab has streaming on 1. It fills the incompletefolder with files, but nothing happens, and I still can't access the incompletefolder from your addon.

One featurerequest allready. nzb's on nzb.su can be incomplete (like 7mb of parts). So that doesn't contain a complete movie. Could you filter out incompletes, or show filesize perhaps for us to see which are complete and which not? I had several movies when I tested that downloaded for like 1 second and were done...\

@j1nx:
You have to install both to use nzb.su. First install the nzbs version, then the su. (also see your DM for detailed setup instruction).