Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iDude Wrote:Hey guys,

I finally found the time to work on my NZBMatrix addon and I just uploaded the new version to github. You can find it here

New stuff:
- View/add/delete bookmarks
- Scrapes (and caches) metadata from TMDB (optional)
- Setting to display scene names or normal names
- Search in all categories

For more info check out the README here

Excellent!! I will have a try and also look into your patch suggestions...
I did some testing and I am able to play avi one after another without error. The error "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" does only happen with mkvs. That is great that you think you can fix this.
dr99 Wrote:I did some testing and I am able to play avi one after another without error. The error "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" does only happen with mkvs. That is great that you think you can fix this.

Is this with the latest nightly build? Just got home and was going to update..
Mine says waiting for download to start and just keeps counting.. Never done that before.. I can see SABnzbd downloading however NZBS doesn't?!?!?

Ignore this. Damn windows 7!! Might have to use openelec..
Hi,

Popeye have you tested this with OpenELEC pre-Eden? I can get as far as it waiting for download to start however it doesn't get any further than that.. With my Windows 7 install that will show for a second then waiting for first rar would appear. SABNZBd is on a Windows7 PC which I browsed to the incomplete folder via SMB.

Cheers
simon_rb Wrote:Hi,

Popeye have you tested this with OpenELEC pre-Eden? I can get as far as it waiting for download to start however it doesn't get any further than that.. With my Windows 7 install that will show for a second then waiting for first rar would appear. SABNZBd is on a Windows7 PC which I browsed to the incomplete folder via SMB.

Cheers

Nope, sorry. Do you have any logs?
Popeye Wrote:Nope, sorry. Do you have any logs?

Not as of yet.. Only just getting to grips with OpenELEC. I assume you need the xbmc.log?

Once I find out where it stores it I'll post it - hopefully at some point tonight.

Thank you Popeye.
Zure Wrote:You can use this addon:

https://github.com/Mar2zz/xbmc-newznab

Zure, have you thought about using the http://servername.com/api?t=caps to list the site capabilities and thus be more site independent?
Seem like there are soon reasons to change my core nzbs plugin code ;D
simon_rb Wrote:Not as of yet.. Only just getting to grips with OpenELEC. I assume you need the xbmc.log?

Once I find out where it stores it I'll post it - hopefully at some point tonight.

Thank you Popeye.

Yes, xbmc log. The dialog says "Request to SABnzbd succeeded, waiting for nzb download" right?
If so, have you configured SABnzbd properly?
Popeye Wrote:Yes, xbmc log. The dialog says "Request to SABnzbd succeeded, waiting for nzb download" right?
If so, have you configured SABnzbd properly?

Hi, it gets passed that.. It says nzb download successful then changes to waiting for download to start.. Which on my XBMC in windows then very quickly changes to waiting for first rar... However in OpenELEC it just keeps counting on the waiting for download to start.. I have checked and can confirm the video is downloading in SABNzbd.

Cheers
simon_rb Wrote:Hi, it gets passed that.. It says nzb download successful then changes to waiting for download to start.. Which on my XBMC in windows then very quickly changes to waiting for first rar... However in OpenELEC it just keeps counting on the waiting for download to start.. I have checked and can confirm the video is downloading in SABNzbd.

Cheers

And you have configured the incomplete folder correctly? And have proper read write rights?
Popeye Wrote:And you have configured the incomplete folder correctly? And have proper read write rights?

Hi,

How do I check the read/write permissions? OpenELEC is connecting via SMB to windows 7 pc which is running SABNzbd..

Tried to paste log without success as its too big - so below is a link

http://pastebin.com/wjV5xb5c

Cheers
simon_rb Wrote:Hi,

How do I check the read/write permissions? OpenELEC is connecting via SMB to windows 7 pc which is running SABNzbd..

Tried to paste log without success as its too big - so below is a link

http://pastebin.com/wjV5xb5c

Cheers

*Ahrg*, this was probably the most important information! XBMC and SAB should be on the same machinefor a smoth ride...

you could browse to the smb share (incomplete folder) from openelec? I doubt you will get this to work unless you mount the smb share with the same user as running on your win pc (modify fstab in openelec). SAB wrrites the incomplete files with strict permissions...
Popeye Wrote:*Ahrg*, this was probably the most important information! XBMC and SAB should be on the same machinefor a smoth ride...

you could browse to the smb share (incomplete folder) from openelec? I doubt you will get this to work unless you mount the smb share with the same user as running on your win pc (modify fstab in openelec). SAB wrrites the incomplete files with strict permissions...

It worked fine with my windows install from the same PC that I am now running OpenELEC on.. I have browsed to that incomplete folder and that all works..

How do I modify the fstab? Sorry I have no idea..
simon_rb Wrote:It worked fine with my windows install from the same PC that I am now running OpenELEC on.. I have browsed to that incomplete folder and that all works..

How do I modify the fstab? Sorry I have no idea..

Windows is windows, I asume you had the same user and pass on both machines? If you dont have the proper rights things will not work. Regarding fstab, google or check out the openelec forum..