Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iDude Wrote:I just pushed version 0.0.4 of my nzbmatrix addon to github. Download it here

Changes:
  • Added viewtype support for all movie categories
  • High quality posters
  • Fanart support

Very nice thx!
idude

Would it be possible to add the year? Ex: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
Dixon Butz Wrote:idude

Would it be possible to add the year? Ex: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)

I've already added it: http://i.imgur.com/jAh43.png
What skin are you using?
I use confluence. I didn't realize it was in fanart, media info.
Maybe add it to list, media info 2, big list after the name in the list?
No biggie.

Sorry but this is a skin specific issue. If I would add the year to the title then some skins would show the year in two different locations.
Also there's an option in the addon settings to show the scene name instead of the normal name. This would give you more infos on quality, format etc. and in most cases it also shows the year: http://i.imgur.com/Iirdy.png
iDude Wrote:Sorry but this is a skin specific issue. If I would add the year to the title then some skins would show the year in two different locations.
Also there's an option in the addon settings to show the scene name instead of the normal name. This would give you more infos on quality, format etc. and in most cases it also shows the year: http://i.imgur.com/Iirdy.png

Cool thx!
Popeye Wrote:Anyone being sad if I remove the option not to auto play movies and just have auto play?
Trying to get proper .mkv support and auto play and not just makes things complicated..

Can't wait for the .mkv support. Thanks for the hard work you are putting into this.
Popeye Wrote:Anyone being sad if I remove the option not to auto play movies and just have auto play?
Trying to get proper .mkv support and auto play and not just makes things complicated..

I think the purpose of streaming is playing it instant Wink So I don't have any objections if the option is removed and autoplay is enabled by default.
Zure Wrote:I think the purpose of streaming is playing it instant Wink So I don't have any objections if the option is removed and autoplay is enabled by default.

Right, my idea too. If you just want to download, the content menu can be used.
However, some times auto play will not work. In the case of multi archives (e.g. CD1-CD2) I have to list the file or else XMBC refuses me to cue the next archive set (CD2).
Also, if the rar set contains multiple movie files, the user must select what to play.
The incomplete listing will also always show the file inside the archive. This is due to the option to repair or delete (and the logic behind showing this options).

Now, back to the ".mkv" code Big Grin
iDude Wrote:I just pushed version 0.0.4 of my nzbmatrix addon to github. Download it here

Changes:
  • Added viewtype support for all movie categories
  • High quality posters
  • Fanart support

Hey

Great work..

Thanks
Has anybody had remote communication error failed to start errors when using NZBS? If not I'll post logs.. Searched using google and nothing showed.

Currently using pre Eden with OpenELEC which like Popeye said is not fully supported yet, however I like the AirPlay function. I'm having problems with NZBS and I'd use that more so maybe worth going back to Dharma.

As for auto play being set as default and removed as an option I think is a good move. If the movie starts straightaway and your bandwidth isn't fast enough or you haven't got the popcorn yet you can always hit the pause button Smile
simon_rb Wrote:Has anybody had remote communication error failed to start errors when using NZBS? If not I'll post logs.. Searched using google and nothing showed.

Currently using pre Eden with OpenELEC which like Popeye said is not fully supported yet, however I like the AirPlay function. I'm having problems with NZBS and I'd use that more so maybe worth going back to Dharma.

As for auto play being set as default and removed as an option I think is a good move. If the movie starts straightaway and your bandwidth isn't fast enough or you haven't got the popcorn yet you can always hit the pause button Smile

I was having some error similar to this and I had to go into the sabnzbd settings and change Sabnzbd Host to 0.0.0.0 from LocalHost. If this is not what is wrong posting your logs should help.
dr99 Wrote:I was having some error similar to this and I had to go into the sabnzbd settings and change Sabnzbd Host to 0.0.0.0 from LocalHost. If this is not what is wrong posting your logs should help.

Hi dr99

I may have missed the plugins current limitations.. Its just registered to me that the plugin works with avi and not mkv yet?? After Popeye mentioned more coding for mkv support..

I seem to only get remote communication error when trying an mkv file.. I do sometimes get an mkv to play, but very rare.

Thanks for the info in regards to change host from local to 0.0.0.0.

Sorry for wasting your time. Big Grin

Looking forward to mkv support Big Grin
Got .mkv to work! Big Grin

Just have to sleep and clean up the code a bit
Nice! Sleep is over rated Big Grin