Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Popeye Wrote:Eden is supposed to have native support but I'm not sure how to do this from python. Also I don't have a atv2 to test with. If you can figure out a way of writing files over SMB/FTP/AFP from python or even calling a local client doing the writing/erasing I could support it..

Unfortunately, I have no ideia how to do that (with python or else) Sad
If you ever get around to it, I'll gladly provide all the testing you would need, but I'm afraid I can't do much more...
Popeye Wrote:You have configured Nzb.su properly in Newznab? If so, yo u have found a bug.

Quite sure it is configured correctly, at least I can browse the rest of the categories just fine and I can't seem to find any special settings for the My Cart part.

Popeye Wrote:Regarding .strm. I have done plenty of tests and managed to get a proper functionality. The crash is because XBMC doesnt get a directly playable handle. The trick was adding a dummy item in the .strm. However, the UI will show a empty line and a plugin link. Also XBMC doesn't see .strm as a valid extension to be scraped so any meta data in form of fanart, .nfo etc is missed. My understanding by reading several threads is that its just pure luck plugin:// urls are working at all. The same goes for the json-rpc where there is no api for launching plugins directly.

I'm pretty sure that with the eden beta/nightlies xbmc handles fanart for .strm files just fine. At least I can add folders with .strm files that get recognized in my tv library and then meta data is scraped. (those .strm files also use the plugin:// link)

Image Image

Or am I talking about something completely different here?
ursli Wrote:Quite sure it is configured correctly, at least I can browse the rest of the categories just fine and I can't seem to find any special settings for the My Cart part.

I'm pretty sure that with the eden beta/nightlies xbmc handles fanart for .strm files just fine. At least I can add folders with .strm files that get recognized in my tv library and then meta data is scraped. (those .strm files also use the plugin:// link)

Image Image

Or am I talking about something completely different here?

It's a bug then...
Strm - Aha! Good news. In that case could you try the latest release and replace "?mode=list&" to "?mode=jsonrpc&" in you .strm file?
Popeye Wrote:Strm - Aha! Good news. In that case could you try the latest release and replace "?mode=list&" to "?mode=jsonrpc&" in you .strm file?

Same result, sabnzbd starts downloading but instead of streaming finishes the download and extracts the file, I'm not getting the usual "Waiting for nzb to download" messages either, just blank screen then xbmc hangs and I need to kill the process.

Was I supposed to add that placeholder in my .strm file you where talking about earlier? Or should it work just with the jsonrpc replacement?
woodg8 Wrote:Don't suppose there's a comprehensive noob friendly guide to get this working? I was getting some kind of dependencies error before I gave up the other day

Read the first post. Get the latest 0.0.18 or 0.0.19 version and the Newznab addon.

ursli Wrote:Same result, sabnzbd starts downloading but instead of streaming finishes the download and extracts the file, I'm not getting the usual "Waiting for nzb to download" messages either, just blank screen then xbmc hangs and I need to kill the process.

Was I supposed to add that placeholder in my .strm file you where talking about earlier? Or should it work just with the jsonrpc replacement?

No, just change the mode to jsonrpc. With that set, I try to play using setResolvedUrl... Try adding a dummy item and see if that helps. If so, theer is something in the way xbmc is launching the plugin...
Popeye Wrote:Read the first post. Get the latest 0.0.18 or 0.0.19 version and the Newznab addon.

I have them both and I think I've setup sabnzb correctly with nzb.su so that it shows the 'send to sabnzb' on the site

What should I be putting into the nzb.su and newznab addon under 'id (i)' and 'key ®' ?
woodg8 Wrote:I have them both and I think I've setup sabnzb correctly with nzb.su so that it shows the 'send to sabnzb' on the site

What should I be putting into the nzb.su and newznab addon under 'id (i)' and 'key ®' ?

I think you are lost Big Grin

Install the nzbs.org addon. There you configure your SABnzbd settings.
Install the Newznab addon. There you configure you nzb.su settings (quote from first page "The id and key for the individual sites can be found on their respective RSS pages. ")
Popeye Wrote:No, just change the mode to jsonrpc. With that set, I try to play using setResolvedUrl... Try adding a dummy item and see if that helps. If so, theer is something in the way xbmc is launching the plugin...

ok, findings so far:

working:
- .strm with dummy plus plugin://plugin.video.nzbs/?mode=list

not working:
- .strm with dummy plus plugin://plugin.video.nzbs/?mode=jsonrpc
- .strm with plugin://plugin.video.nzbs/?mode=list
- .strm with plugin://plugin.video.nzbs/?mode=jsonrpc
ursli Wrote:
Code:
10:26:19 T:1008  NOTICE: plugin.video.newznab: unable to load url: http:///rss?dl=1&i=&r=&t=-2

When I look at the code this shouldn't be possible. You started the plugin and went straight to Mycart or did you save anything?
Popeye Wrote:I think you are lost Big Grin

Install the nzbs.org addon. There you configure your SABnzbd settings.
Install the Newznab addon. There you configure you nzb.su settings (quote from first page "The id and key for the individual sites can be found on their respective RSS pages. ")

That makes more sense Big Grin

I'm getting 'request to sabnzb failed' when I try to download anything though, any idea?

For nzbs plugin, I put in the api for 'full api' for sabnzb, I have left the ip as 127.0.0.1 and the port as 8080 (same as the sabnzb address)

I've also tried my current online IP as well but still no luck
Popeye Wrote:When I look at the code this shouldn't be possible. You started the plugin and went straight to Mycart or did you save anything?

I tried again and completely deleted the plugin+data files and then reinstalled to be sure it wasn't some glitch when I first tried it:

-nzb.su settings are correct
- I can browse categories
- I can't browse My Cart

Tried it in all possible combos, first browse a category then go to my cart, not browse any category go straight to my cart, always same error message "site down" in xbmc and in xbmc.log the one I already posted.
woodg8 Wrote:That makes more sense Big Grin

I'm getting 'request to sabnzb failed' when I try to download anything though, any idea?

For nzbs plugin, I put in the api for 'full api' for sabnzb, I have left the ip as 127.0.0.1 and the port as 8080 (same as the sabnzb address)

I've also tried my current online IP as well but still no luck

Are 100% sure the api key is correct? Usually you miss one or two of the zillions of letters and numbers...

ursli Wrote:I tried again and completely deleted the plugin+data files and then reinstalled to be sure it wasn't some glitch when I first tried it:

-nzb.su settings are correct
- I can browse categories
- I can't browse My Cart

Tried it in all possible combos, first browse a category then go to my cart, not browse any category go straight to my cart, always same error message "site down" in xbmc and in xbmc.log the one I already posted.

Site down pops up if the cart is empty, is it?
Popeye Wrote:Are 100% sure the api key is correct? Usually you miss one or two of the zillions of letters and numbers...

I've got it to send the file from newznab and download in sabznb

What happens is, it says 'request to sabnzb suceeded, sending nzb in 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds...' then script failed, but it does actually download in sabnzb

How do I get it to stream?
Popeye Wrote:Site down pops up if the cart is empty, is it?

My Cart is not empty though, if I try and access it with plugin.video.nzbsu-0.0.6 it shows my cart just fine.
I wish I could provide more infos but I don't seem to have more then I already posted here.

woodg8 Wrote:How do I get it to stream?

Did you set "allow_streaming = 1" in sabnzbd.ini like you're told to do in post 1?
ursli Wrote:Did you set "allow_streaming = 1" in sabnzbd.ini like you're told to do in post 1?

I have yeah

It also says 'site down' when I enter to nzbs plugin for some reason