Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have a list of sites currently compatible with this?

Many thanks
Popeye Wrote:Just wanted to let you know the last commit seems to have solved both jsonrpc calls and .strm files.
This now opens up for both a browser extension and the possibility to add .strm files to the xbmc library. I'll leave the browser extension for you and will work on the rest now. The idea is a context menu item "save strm" and then you can either select a path or use a predefined....

That will be Sooooooo cool!

Maybe as addition to that; the option to turn on/off database update after saving the file.
j1nx Wrote:That will be Sooooooo cool!

Maybe as addition to that; the option to turn on/off database update after saving the file.

Yes, good idea. Can you dig up info/thread/wiki describing how to do it (update the database from an addon)? Would save me lots of time Big Grin
Awesome addon, works great on my PC. I just spent a couple hours trying to get this working with atv2 with sabnzbd & incomplete directory on remote server with no success. If anyone has a method to make remote directories appear as local on the ATV2 please share!
lowball Wrote:Awesome addon, works great on my PC. I just spent a couple hours trying to get this working with atv2 with sabnzbd & incomplete directory on remote server with no success. If anyone has a method to make remote directories appear as local on the ATV2 please share!

Sorry, but if you had read just few pages back you would have known. Have updated the first post with a note that ATV2 is currently not supported.
However there are possibilities, have an idea about a tiny python web server running on the SAB machine handling the reading of rar and fake writing and removing. Since I don't have a ATV2 it isn't really prioritized...
jurm Wrote:Do you have a list of sites currently compatible with this?

Many thanks

Anyone know of any other sites that are compatible with this, other than nzbs.org (registration down) and nzb.su?

Thanks
Popeye Wrote:Yes, good idea. Can you dig up info/thread/wiki describing how to do it (update the database from an addon)? Would save me lots of time Big Grin

Just a shot in the dark;
Code:
import xbmc, xbmcgui
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video)')

jurm Wrote:Anyone know of any other sites that are compatible with this, other than nzbs.org (registration down) and nzb.su?

Thanks

Search my nick + newznab
j1nx Wrote:Just a shot in the dark;
Code:
import xbmc, xbmcgui
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video)')

Cheers!
Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video, path)')
And it will only scan the dir I ask for. Done some prof of concept code and all I can say is wow!
Popeye Wrote:Cheers!
Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video, path)')
And it will only scan the dir I ask for. Done some prof of concept code and all I can say is wow!

Great news!

Downloading -> local library is soooooooo 2011 Wink Streaming is the way to go.

Will eagerly await the new sunday release Smile
j1nx Wrote:Will eagerly await the new sunday release Smile

I have spoiled you Big Grin
I will do some final Dharma fixes for newznab and nzbs but then it will take some time to get things growing in the garden of Eden..
j1nx Wrote:Great news!

Downloading -> local library is soooooooo 2011 Wink Streaming is the way to go.

Not to mention the bandwidth and hard drive space that is saved by only downloading what you watch.
Release -NZBS
0.0.22 Setup tests to verify everything is ready to go (including allow_streaming and setting of it). Json-rpc capabilities should be working now. Saving of fanart from cache (when supplied by index site). UI fixes. Most probably last Dharma release since there are some fun features cooking in Eden..

Release - Newznab
0.1.4 Added context menu option to search on rageid and imdbid. These searches can be saved as favorites.
If an item is tagged with a rage id, the context menu will show "Search for this ..". Once this is listed you can now context menu select "Search for this quality" (for tvshows). In all listings you can save as a favorite...
Note

For Eden I'm letting plugin.video.nzbs just be for nzbs. A new core is in the works. If you have developed or are planning to develop a addon for Eden please PM me for latest API infor (e.g. nzbmatrix, etc..)
Hey,

Iam trying to use the newznab add/on.
But when trying to open a catagory i get the message `malformed result`.
In the log in find this:

14:18:06 T:2883652464 M:320118784 NOTICE: plugin.video.newznab: malformed xml from url: http://nzb.su/rss?dl=1&i=USERNAME&r=KEY&t=5030
14:18:06 T:2883652464 M:320118784 INFO: Scriptresult: Success
14:18:06 T:3078924160 M:320118784 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
14:18:06 T:2883652464 M:320118784 INFO: Python script stopped

What can the problem be? Username and key are normaly mine username and key Nerd
Spider Wrote:14:18:06 T:2883652464 M:320118784 NOTICE: plugin.video.newznab: malformed xml from url: http://nzb.su/rss?dl=1&i=USERNAME&r=KEY&t=5030
What can the problem be? Username and key are normaly mine username and key Nerd

I thought this was quite clear, malformed xml from the log...
Hey, wait a second, username? Please read the first post again and again and again and again and again and again and again....(hint, no username and look at the nzb.su rss help page)