Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-03-12, 13:50)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-12, 13:46)Jfunker82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi popeye
When i search for a tv show and want to add a episode it scrapes it like a movie. It doesnt know that is a tv show. It works just fine when a browse the latest releases. Have you the same problem.

Can you look in your strm folders,
it is placed in your movies strm path or tv strm path?
Is the nfo movie.nfo?
If not, what is the tags in the nfo?

When you have searched for a show, pressing "i", do you have a "rageid:XXXX" or more in the plot?
If so, post the full contents here.

(2012-03-12, 14:52)ckergald Wrote: [ -> ]I created a new tool to quickly create .strm files called hydraulic.
there's both a gui and command line versions.
use the gui the first time to create your show list, then after that you can continue using the gui or the comman line version to update your .strm files for new releases.

tried to create a new thread in the suplimental tools for xbmc forum but it the forum software seems to think it's spam.

Cool name Big Grin Mind sharing the source so I could compile on my own and see how it works?

[/quote]

Cool name Big Grin Mind sharing the source so I could compile on my own and see how it works?

[/quote]

It's written in c# 2008, source attached.
I'd like to work some imdb movie searches into it and some regex matching against file names so it won't create multiple streams for the same episode but that will wait for a later version.
(2012-03-12, 16:29)dr99 Wrote: [ -> ]
When i search for a tv show and want to add a episode it scrapes it like a movie. It doesnt know that is a tv show. It works just fine when a browse the latest releases. Have you the same problem.

Are you using beta.nzbs.org by any chance? I was having similar problems with beta.nzbs because their metadata is poor compared to nzb.su

Yes i am using beta.nzbs.org.
Its like it doesnt recognise it like tv show, the strm files ate put in the movie folder instead. If a browse a tv show which a recent released and press C then I see " search for this tv show" . When I make a search it doesnt give me this option.
Thanks popeye for you help this far. Tack
(2012-03-12, 20:39)Jfunker82 Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you using beta.nzbs.org by any chance? I was having similar problems with beta.nzbs because their metadata is poor compared to nzb.su

Its like it doesnt recognise it like tv show, the strm files ate put in the movie folder instead. If a browse a tv show which a recent released and press C then I see " search for this tv show" . When I make a search it doesnt give me this option.

1: When you have searched for a show, pressing "i", do you have a "rageid:XXXX" or more in the plot?
2: Does it have more or less?

Please fill in:

Answer 1:

Answer 2:

Big Grin
(2012-03-12, 21:27)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-12, 20:39)Jfunker82 Wrote: [ -> ]

1: When you have searched for a show, pressing "i", do you have a "rageid:XXXX" or more in the plot?
2: Does it have more or less?

Please fill in:

Answer 1: it has more info in the plot.

Answer 2:

Big Grin

I find the problem, it is beta.nzbs.org which have bad metadata , it works just fine on nzb.su. Thx again.
Jfunker82, great it work, I'm still just amazed how you constantly refuses to answer ALL of my questions, LOL

ckergald, thanks for the source! The "offset=" API was new to me, now we can have a "next..." button in newznab Big Grin
RELEASE
Pneumatic beta3

1: Local nzb browsing and upload to local or remote SABnzbd installations (check settings)
2: Unicode/Latin character support for nzb's and folders
3: Fixes of bugs since beta 2.1

# TODO before RC
ETA and speed calculations
Option to backup NZB when saving for library
API for general NZB backup
Nzb browsing with .nfo
Enable/disable automatic library scraping
I just updated to Pneumatic Beta3 and reinstalled latest newznab eden build. Found and configured the new NZB local setting, but can't find the actual menu to start browsing my local NZB files Smile Could you give me a hint?

Has there been added some new features for watching TV Shows? Some users has started asking questions about TV Rage ID etc. and was wondering if I have overlooked some nice new features.
(2012-03-13, 11:02)atmorell Wrote: [ -> ]I just updated to Pneumatic Beta3 and reinstalled latest newznab eden build. Found and configured the new NZB local setting, but can't find the actual menu to start browsing my local NZB files Smile Could you give me a hint?

Has there been added some new features for watching TV Shows? Some users has started asking questions about TV Rage ID etc. and was wondering if I have overlooked some nice new features.

I haven't updated newznab with the call for local NZB's, it is "hidden" in the xbmc/program/pneumatic

Regarding rage Id, I don't know Big Grin . I place the imdb, tvdb and imdb in the plot information (since XBMC lack an api for storing this info for list items.) . When adding a Tv-Show, if available, I use the RageID to look up the show name...
(2012-03-13, 14:24)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-13, 11:02)atmorell Wrote: [ -> ]I just updated to Pneumatic Beta3 and reinstalled latest newznab eden build. Found and configured the new NZB local setting, but can't find the actual menu to start browsing my local NZB files Smile Could you give me a hint?

I haven't updated newznab with the call for local NZB's, it is "hidden" in the xbmc/program/pneumatic

Regarding rage Id, I don't know Big Grin . I place the imdb, tvdb and imdb in the plot information (since XBMC lack an api for storing this info for list items.) . When adding a Tv-Show, if available, I use the RageID to look up the show name...

Okay, thanks for clearing things up Smile

Browsing a TV show by the Rage ID, does work but have it's limitations. Have not found a site yet that allows more than 100 results :/ However this will not be a problem when we can start using Sickbeard and local NZB files Smile
(2012-03-13, 14:37)atmorell Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks for clearing things up Smile

Browsing a TV show by the Rage ID, does work but have it's limitations. Have not found a site yet that allows more than 100 results :/ However this will not be a problem when we can start using Sickbeard and local NZB files Smile

Look further up, we have a new api for beyond 100! Stay tuned for more Big Grin

(2012-03-13, 14:39)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-13, 14:37)atmorell Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks for clearing things up Smile

Look further up, we have a new api for beyond 100! Stay tuned for more Big Grin

Very nice Smile Have you thought about sorting by the title or name so that you could list episodes in the the right order?
I updated Hydraulic, fixing a few bugs.
it also now uses a regex to match season and episode information. And attempts to only make 1 .strm file for each episdoe matched instead of 1 strm for each release matched.

will first search for a high def source, if none found will then check for any source.

.zip includes current source (c# 2008)
Released in supplimental tools forum
(2012-03-13, 15:19)atmorell Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Smile Have you thought about sorting by the title or name so that you could list episodes in the the right order?

No. not really. When reading the newznab API documentation, your question and ckergald's work, I have a idea for my Newznab addon..
What about a option to import a show to a local db, then browsing a show is "just" different filters of the db.
The db could either be xbmc local or runed on a remote machine. The import script should be capable of either be executed from XBMC or by e.g. a cron job..
I don't know if this is the way forward or if we should let tools like sickbeard handle this instead..

(2012-03-13, 00:53)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]ckergald, thanks for the source! The "offset=" API was new to me, now we can have a "next..." button in newznab Big Grin

Not sure if your aware but there is also a &extended=1 which will return extended info like

Code:
<newznab:attr name="category" value="5000" />
    <newznab:attr name="category" value="5040" />
    <newznab:attr name="size" value="827748438" />
    <newznab:attr name="guid" value="407381fe6541c69952031db6cb708f21" />
    <newznab:attr name="files" value="26" />
    <newznab:attr name="poster" value="[email protected] (teevee)" />
    <newznab:attr name="season" value="S01" />
    <newznab:attr name="episode" value="E17" />
    <newznab:attr name="rageid" value="28416" />
    <newznab:attr name="tvtitle" value="And the Kosher Cupcakes" />
    <newznab:attr name="tvairdate" value="Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0500" />

<newznab:attr name="grabs" value="0" />
    <newznab:attr name="comments" value="0" />
    <newznab:attr name="password" value="0" />
    <newznab:attr name="usenetdate" value="Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:59:20 -0500" />
    <newznab:attr name="group" value="alt.binaries.multimedia" />

With this you could list seasons and episodes in the correct order, maybee add some additional info like HD or SD, etc.