Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-04-09, 17:17)ferry Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I seem to be experiencing a complete and fundamental misunderstanding about this plugin. I have tried on XBMCbuntu Eden and Windows 7. I have sabnzbd running on a headless ubuntu server but cannot get the plugin (latest version) to work even tho I have checked and quadruple checked all settings API key, IP, port etc. I always get a random error of, wrong IP or port, wrong API key or unable to wirte test file to incomplete folder. Please, release me from this torture, it's driving me insane, what am I missing here? Also, when inputing the incomplete folder, the dialog box hangs and I need to cancel it before continuing.

Where is the incomplete folder mounted?
(2012-04-09, 17:17)ferry Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I seem to be experiencing a complete and fundamental misunderstanding about this plugin. I have tried on XBMCbuntu Eden and Windows 7. I have sabnzbd running on a headless ubuntu server but cannot get the plugin (latest version) to work even tho I have checked and quadruple checked all settings API key, IP, port etc. I always get a random error of, wrong IP or port, wrong API key or unable to wirte test file to incomplete folder. Please, release me from this torture, it's driving me insane, what am I missing here? Also, when inputing the incomplete folder, the dialog box hangs and I need to cancel it before continuing.

Im riding shotgun so I have a hand free to answer :-) . Just as Simon_rb asked, how have you mounted the incomplete? nfs/smb? pneumatic needs to be able to read and write in the incomplete folder. Pneumatic also needs to be able to communicate with SAB
Last but not least, logs logs and logs :-)
Thanks to both of you for replying.

The incomplete folder is the default one the sabnzbd installation uses on my ubuntu server box, local on that box. I have the folder as an SMB share and also an NFS share and have tried both. In xbmcbuntu I can copy a file using the file manager part of xbmc to that incomplete folder no problem so it's not as if the permissions as set wrong. I will post logs asap.
@ferry

same problem here, every error ( wrong ip,port ..) then i just entered the incomplete folder path manually and it works

@all

allow_streaming = 1
first option: play video files in gui is checked

but wenn i click on an nzb it always/only download and never play...
any ideas?

EDIT:
by manually changing the incomplete folder i have made a mistake. now it works! so let me investigate further this great pulgin!
(2012-04-09, 20:55)mattisi Wrote: [ -> ]@ferry

same problem here, every error ( wrong ip,port ..) then i just entered the incomplete folder path manually and it works

@all

allow_streaming = 1
first option: play video files in gui is checked

but wenn i click on an nzb it always/only download and never play...
any ideas?

log = help Big Grin

I'm seeing a lot of download errors with the following message:

Quote:20:25:17 T:139756506429184 ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 505, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 371, in nzf_to_bottom
SABNZBD.file_list_position(sab_nzo_id, diff_list, 3)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/sabnzbd.py", line 292, in file_list_position
url = url + "&" + nzf_id + "=on"
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found
20:26:00 T:139756608378624 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
20:26:00 T:139756608378624 ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'mb'
20:26:00 T:139756608378624 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 769, in <module>
pre_play(nzbname, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 211, in pre_play
iscanceled = get_nzf(folder, sab_nzo_id, nzf)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 310, in get_nzf
return wait_for_nzf(folder, sab_nzo_id, nzf)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 341, in wait_for_nzf
percent, label = utils.wait_for_rar_label(nzo, m_nzf, time_now)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/utils.py", line 266, in wait_for_rar_label
mb = nzf.mb
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'mb'

Also, browsing seems to be broken for me on nzb.su with the newznab plugin. The category list loads, but when I choose the category, it says "Malformed Result", and I only get the search button. Searching works just fine though and returns results without a problem. There's nothing in the logs.

Edit: This is Openelec (Linux) with the sabnzbd share mounted via NFS.
(2012-04-10, 02:30)Adam B. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seeing a lot of download errors with the following message:

Quote:20:25:17 T:139756506429184 ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 505, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 371, in nzf_to_bottom
SABNZBD.file_list_position(sab_nzo_id, diff_list, 3)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/sabnzbd.py", line 292, in file_list_position
url = url + "&" + nzf_id + "=on"
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found
20:26:00 T:139756608378624 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
20:26:00 T:139756608378624 ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'mb'
20:26:00 T:139756608378624 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 769, in <module>
pre_play(nzbname, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 211, in pre_play
iscanceled = get_nzf(folder, sab_nzo_id, nzf)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 310, in get_nzf
return wait_for_nzf(folder, sab_nzo_id, nzf)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 341, in wait_for_nzf
percent, label = utils.wait_for_rar_label(nzo, m_nzf, time_now)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/utils.py", line 266, in wait_for_rar_label
mb = nzf.mb
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'mb'

Also, browsing seems to be broken for me on nzb.su with the newznab plugin. The category list loads, but when I choose the category, it says "Malformed Result", and I only get the search button. Searching works just fine though and returns results without a problem. There's nothing in the logs.

Edit: This is Openelec (Linux) with the sabnzbd share mounted via NFS.

Thanks for the log. There is something fishy here but I have an idea about how to solve it.
Regarding Nzb.su. It suddenly broke and it used to work without any changes? All categories? Malformed result = pnaumatic cant parse the xml. Have a look at the rss feed in your browser.
(2012-04-09, 20:44)ferry Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to both of you for replying.

The incomplete folder is the default one the sabnzbd installation uses on my ubuntu server box, local on that box. I have the folder as an SMB share and also an NFS share and have tried both. In xbmcbuntu I can copy a file using the file manager part of xbmc to that incomplete folder no problem so it's not as if the permissions as set wrong. I will post logs asap.

I'm not sure I follow you but you must have the incomplete folder as a mounted share. It isnt good enough to just add it as a nfs/smb in XBMC you must mount it for the OS you are running (through python pneumatic cant read smb:// or nfs:// it must have a valid path, e.g /some/path/ or X:\another\path\ )
A long night...

I finally made a repo so you dont have to manually update any more. Just install repository.popeye

Now you should get an update of Pneumatic and Newznab.

Pneumatic 0.2.5
- NoneType in nf_to_bottom list to SAB
- NoneType error due to timing with SAB (Simon_rb, here is your bug fixed Big Grin )
- Option to cache nzb
- Dont crash when tvrage is down

Newznab 0.2.3
- Fix crash on first init
- Remove import function
(2012-04-11, 00:56)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]A long night...

I finally made a repo so you dont have to manually update any more. Just install repository.popeye

Now you should get an update of Pneumatic and Newznab.

Pneumatic 0.2.5
- NoneType in nf_to_bottom list to SAB
- NoneType error due to timing with SAB (Simon_rb, here is your bug fixed Big Grin )
- Option to cache nzb
- Dont crash when tvrage is down

Newznab 0.2.3
- Fix crash on first init
- Remove import function

Cheers Mr P!!!

Sweet!!! A repo!!!!! Big Grin
Thx for the repo! Mucho appreciated!

(2012-03-30, 03:58)tpunder Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is good to go. Here's a link to the specific branch on github. Strm file support for Sickbeard

In Search settings, choose XBMC STRM. If the screen looks screwy, you might have to clear your browser cache.

On the Post Processing Tab, in the Post-Processing section:

TV Download Dir: Configure this to where you want the strm files to be created temporarily before post-processing. Do not use your library directories.
Keep Original Files: uncheck
Scan and Process: check

The other options set as desired.

One thing to note, your api key for the various nzb sites is written to the .strm files. If you ever change that key, the files will break. Unless you save the nzb locally? Not sure how that part works of Pneumatic works.

To test, I nuked one of my season folders for a TV show and had it rescrape. Worked well for me!

This is great! Any chance of getting this to work with CouchPotato and/or CouchPotatoServer ?
(2012-04-11, 08:33)akuiraz Wrote: [ -> ]This is great! Any chance of getting this to work with CouchPotato and/or CouchPotatoServer ?

Planning on making similar changes in CouchPotatoServer, but it's not ready to go. There's still some glitchyness in Sickbeard with full season nzbs that I want to work through. Once I get that cleaned up, hopefully I can get it added to the main Sickbeard tree and move on to Couchpotato. Smile
(2012-04-11, 16:45)tpunder Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-11, 08:33)akuiraz Wrote: [ -> ]This is great! Any chance of getting this to work with CouchPotato and/or CouchPotatoServer ?

Planning on making similar changes in CouchPotatoServer, but it's not ready to go. There's still some glitchyness in Sickbeard with full season nzbs that I want to work through. Once I get that cleaned up, hopefully I can get it added to the main Sickbeard tree and move on to Couchpotato. Smile

Full season? Im not sure pneumatic can handle that or?
Popeye, could you add a delete option to the context menu of the local nzb browsing so a nzb can be deleted after watching it. Thanks.