Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fix. I hope I can push out an update later tonight..
(2012-10-29, 09:08)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]I have a fix. I hope I can push out an update later tonight..

+Rep;
thanks man !
It will take a few more days... found some more bugs and I want to test I don't break things
I have one more question... If I stop streaming a movie before it gets done downloading, it gives me 2 options: Delete or Just Download. I want to keep the movie so I press just download, but the movie does not repair once it has downloaded, it just fails like I was still streaming.

If I do let the download finish and then exit the movie, I get the option to repair, and everything works smoothly, it is just when I do not let the movie finish downloading.

Thanks for all of your help!
~EDIT - sorry I just saw the postings above, I think my issue might be the same

Hey guys,
I've got pneumatic installed and it's able to trigger sab to download the nzb, watches the download come in but then stalls and gives me the option to "just download" or "delete"... no streaming at all. Is this a common issue?

I currently have SAB setup on a networked machine with the incomplete folder mounted as an NFS share with read+write permissions on my XBMC HTPC.

Is this a common issue?
I think I may have screwed up the initial configuration wizard, is there a file I can delete to start the configuration again from scratch?

Thanks
The NFS share is really mounted on your system, corrected? Not just added as a source on XBMC? That's a mistake I made the first time I tried Pneumatic.
I can only think that the NZB might be damaged / incomplete articles, and thus XBMC is not able to play the RAR files, but someone might have another idea...

By the way, I'm wondering if anyone is using Pneumatic on a PIVOS XIOS? I'm curious if it would handle SABNZBd + XBMC playing at the same time
(2012-10-31, 19:06)samukas Wrote: [ -> ]The NFS share is really mounted on your system, corrected? Not just added as a source on XBMC? That's a mistake I made the first time I tried Pneumatic.
I can only think that the NZB might be damaged / incomplete articles, and thus XBMC is not able to play the RAR files, but someone might have another idea...

By the way, I'm wondering if anyone is using Pneumatic on a PIVOS XIOS? I'm curious if it would handle SABNZBd + XBMC playing at the same time

Yup, mounted... 3rd line down. XBMC just points at /mnt/sabincomplete
df -h
172.17.17.99:/Music 932G 712G 221G 77% /mnt/Music
172.17.17.99:/TV 932G 712G 221G 77% /mnt/TV
172.17.17.99:/sabincomplete 139G 97G 42G 70% /mnt/sabincomplete
172.17.17.99:/SHARE 2.8T 2.7T 125G 96% /mnt/SHARE
172.17.17.99:/DLForFriends 2.8T 2.7T 125G 96% /mnt/DLForFriends
172.17.17.99:/FreshDownloads 139G 97G 42G 70% /mnt/FreshDownloads
172.17.17.99:/HDTV 606G 579G 27G 96% /mnt/HDTV
172.17.17.99:/HD 932G 860G 73G 93% /mnt/HD

I've been using the nzbmatrix plugin on multiple videos with no luck as of yet... Doubt it's damaged files.
Pneumatic 0.2.8
- Support for folder renaming
- Bug fixes
(2012-10-31, 02:38)redsoxboi21 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one more question... If I stop streaming a movie before it gets done downloading, it gives me 2 options: Delete or Just Download. I want to keep the movie so I press just download, but the movie does not repair once it has downloaded, it just fails like I was still streaming.

If I do let the download finish and then exit the movie, I get the option to repair, and everything works smoothly, it is just when I do not let the movie finish downloading.

Thanks for all of your help!

Will look into this. Repair is only possible when the download is finished, but there might be some trick... EDIT: There is! Will add it soon.

(2012-10-31, 03:14)xbmcoholic Wrote: [ -> ]~EDIT - sorry I just saw the postings above, I think my issue might be the same

Hey guys,
I've got pneumatic installed and it's able to trigger sab to download the nzb, watches the download come in but then stalls and gives me the option to "just download" or "delete"... no streaming at all. Is this a common issue?

I currently have SAB setup on a networked machine with the incomplete folder mounted as an NFS share with read+write permissions on my XBMC HTPC.

Is this a common issue?
I think I may have screwed up the initial configuration wizard, is there a file I can delete to start the configuration again from scratch?

Thanks

Look into the xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.pneumatic/settings.xml file for the parameter firstrun. remove the line or set it to 0
Else, pm a pastebin link to a xbmc debug log and I'll take a look

(2012-11-01, 01:25)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]Pneumatic 0.2.8
- Support for folder renaming
- Bug fixes

This is a "quick" Big Grin release to fix some bugs some of you have had. Hope it will solve things. I will now add some more debug output from pneumatic and some more features until next release...
hi popeye;
thanks for v0.2.8

has the new version been enabled in the repo ?
i checked your repo addon and it is pointing to "https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-repo/raw/master/repo/"
but github gives a error 404

pneumatic cant update
(2012-11-01, 03:35)ericab Wrote: [ -> ]hi popeye;
thanks for v0.2.8

has the new version been enabled in the repo ?
i checked your repo addon and it is pointing to "https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-repo/raw/master/repo/"
but github gives a error 404

pneumatic cant update

same thing here
ok; i manually updated to 0.2.8; and still the same issue.
i select a movie, and it sits there saying "waiting for nzb to download"
Github has changed the path of the raw files. I'll have to update the addons xml and the repo. Stay tuned.
Dear Popeye,
First and for all: thank yo for this great plugin.
It worked flawlesly on my Raspberry (Xbian). My raspberry would mount the remote SABnzbd share on my old laptop.

But then, i had to do a reinstall.

What happens now? I still get to stream files using Pneumatic on my raspberry. However, while the movie starts, the window saying .. downloading from SABnzbd, 99 % .. , does not go away. If i press cancel (and again, and again), it does nothing.

I am however able to pauze and play the movie, and using my remote control i still get to control xbmc a bit..

I have set (and doublechecked) all the permissions to 777..

Any idea how to solve this mistery?
Hey, hanskenpensken! It's an issue with builds after Eden stable, it's mentioned a few pages back how to solve it Wink