Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for the answer.

Is it this solution? I am a complete noob..
(2012-10-17, 14:08)strontydog Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:There is also some issues with the xbmc progress dialog so I have some ideas about writing my own a'la the youtube addon download notification.
Where did you add the fix? It couldn't hurt to add it by default.

I added it at the end of def wait_for_nzf method just before the return.

xbmc.executebuiltin('Dialog.Close(all, true)')
return iscanceled

I am using the nzbmatrix addon and had to do a similar change to this as well but that doesn't seem to have been updated in a while.

Ah, yes! Forgot it but I'll add this tonight and fix the repo.
Thank you all.
Just for my own learning skills, would somebody be willing to paste me just where this fix needs to be placed?

"xbmc.executebuiltin('Dialog.Close(all, true)')
return iscanceled"

needs to be put?

I would like to make a similar adjustment to the nzbmatrix script, but my perl skills still have a lot of room for improvement

(2012-11-01, 13:07)hanskenpensken Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all.
Just for my own learning skills, would somebody be willing to paste me just where this fix needs to be placed?

"xbmc.executebuiltin('Dialog.Close(all, true)')
return iscanceled"

needs to be put?

I would like to make a similar adjustment to the nzbmatrix script, but my perl skills still have a lot of room for improvement

You can wait for the update before you ruin your files Big Grin
I don't understand why you need to fiddle with the nzbmatrix addon. The dialog in this particualr case is from Penumatic and just triggered by nzbmatrix.
Perl will not help, its python.... Big Grin

Quote:There is also some issues with the xbmc progress dialog so I have some ideas about writing my own a'la the youtube addon download notification.

return iscanceled

I am using the nzbmatrix addon and had to do a similar change to this as well but that doesn't seem to have been updated in a while.

Dear Popeye,
As you can see.. a lot of room for improvement Wink.

Strontydog mentioned a similar problem with nzbmatrix (see the bold).

I will wait for the update. i just wanted to check if i should do a similar hack for nzbmatrix. Do be able to do that, i would need to understand where the dialog close problem should be altered in pneumatic Smile

Yep, better to just wait for Popeye's update tonight Smile

By the way, what is this suport for folder renaming exactly?
(2012-11-01, 01:25)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]Pneumatic 0.2.8
- Support for folder renaming
(2012-11-01, 14:09)hanskenpensken Wrote: [ -> ]

return iscanceled

Dear Popeye,

I will wait for the update. i just wanted to check if i should do a similar hack for nzbmatrix. Do be able to do that, i would need to understand where the dialog close problem should be altered in pneumatic Smile

All the popups are generated by pneumatic, so there should be only one place to fix this (the one in wait_for_nzf ...).

(2012-11-01, 14:10)samukas Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, better to just wait for Popeye's update tonight Smile

By the way, what is this suport for folder renaming exactly?
(2012-11-01, 01:25)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]Pneumatic 0.2.8
- Support for folder renaming

You should be able to set what ever you want in the SABnzbd switches/naming section, i.e. "replace dot with space" or "replace space with underscore" ...
(2012-11-01, 14:09)hanskenpensken Wrote: [ -> ]

return iscanceled

Dear Popeye,

Fix for nzbmatrix addon was for the Search feature. Add the last line shown in green here taking note of the column position:-
Quote: elif nzbmatrix == "search":
search_term = search('nzbmatrix')
if search_term:
url = generateFeedUrl(catid, search_term)
list_feed_nzbmatrix(url)
if not list_feed_nzbmatrix(url):
xbmcgui.Dialog().ok(__language__(30030),__language__(30039))

Pneumatic 0.2.9
- Progress dialog fix for XBMC-Frodo users

The repo is also fixed and the urls seems to be redirected now.
Popeye,
That's great that there's a fix to my problem! Did you put it in the last update (I havent had a chance to tedt ot yet)? If you havent, are you gonna put the fix if the next update? And if you are gonna put it in the next update, when do you think you will release it?

Thanks again!
Thanks Popeye! Smile

Quick question, do you if it's possible to play MKV's from the "middle" files of a RAR set? This question seems confusing.
For example, for RAR-sets with complete TV seasons , is it possible to make an NZB file with just the necessary RAR files to a specific episode and get it to play?
(2012-11-02, 16:55)redsoxboi21 Wrote: [ -> ]Popeye,
That's great that there's a fix to my problem! Did you put it in the last update (I havent had a chance to tedt ot yet)? If you havent, are you gonna put the fix if the next update? And if you are gonna put it in the next update, when do you think you will release it?

Thanks again!

If you mean the auto repair when selecting "just download" it's not in. Soon is all I can say Big Grin

(2012-11-02, 17:04)samukas Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Popeye! Smile

Quick question, do you if it's possible to play MKV's from the "middle" files of a RAR set? This question seems confusing.
For example, for RAR-sets with complete TV seasons , is it possible to make an NZB file with just the necessary RAR files to a specific episode and get it to play?

Possible it is. It's just a bit tricky...
Once a set is played would you like to option to select next or just continue?
(2012-11-02, 18:26)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-02, 17:04)samukas Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question, do you if it's possible to play MKV's from the "middle" files of a RAR set? This question seems confusing.

Possible it is. It's just a bit tricky...
Once a set is played would you like to option to select next or just continue?

Hum... I think I didn't explain myself properly.

For example, imagine a RAR-set with several files

Show Name S01E01.mkv - needs part01.rar till part10.rar
Show Name S01E02.mkv - needs part10.rar till part19.rar
Show Name S01E03.mkv - needs part19.rar till part28.rar

My question was if it was possible to "split" the NZB file with only the RAR's needed for each episode and Pneumatic would automatically play only that episode.
Basically I would want to create one STRM file for each episode.
(2012-11-02, 18:32)samukas Wrote: [ -> ]Hum... I think I didn't explain myself properly.

For example, imagine a RAR-set with several files

Show Name S01E01.mkv - needs part01.rar till part10.rar
Show Name S01E02.mkv - needs part10.rar till part19.rar
Show Name S01E03.mkv - needs part19.rar till part28.rar

My question was if it was possible to "split" the NZB file with only the RAR's needed for each episode and Pneumatic would automatically play only that episode.
Basically I would want to create one STRM file for each episode.

Well that is is way trickier. The files inside the rars are probably overlapping rar's and xbmc needs all to be able to seek to the correct file. (Pneumatic crafts a rar;//path.to.the.rar.and.file.inside and send this to xbmc..)
Well, just thought I'd ask Smile Thanks for the fast answer
I wish people would just upload episodes independently Tongue

I don't have the right to complain, I know... just sayin' Smile